Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been eyeing the Black Toes on Goat. Want to cop badly. 2016 Black Toes that is. $900 DS for my size, a nice used pair for $725 and some other ok used pairs for $550 range. Not sure what to do....ahhhh

Don't do it... they will eventually retro and there a better things to spend on than paying over 5x ahat the already over priced retail is.

yesterday...
6EDC3823-A4E6-4C09-B3F4-98A7E625ED17.jpeg

Blue Toes look good but theyre messing with unnecessary stuff again. First the Wings logo shouldve been black like every other Toe release and secondly, the NA tag shouldve been nylon as well. I still like them but these things are annoying.

It looks like theyre basically trying to separate OG's from OG's with retro plus colorways by changing little details because thats the 2nd colorway to have that tongue tag.

Seems like Jordan trying to find it's next retro+ color combo hit after the colored Toe and heels series. They know what colorways will do good.

Blue Toes look good but theyre messing with unnecessary stuff again. First the Wings logo shouldve been black like every other Toe release and secondly, the NA tag shouldve been nylon as well. I still like them but these things are annoying.

It looks like theyre basically trying to separate OG's from OG's with retro plus colorways by changing little details because thats the 2nd colorway to have that tongue tag.
They need to stop it with the leather tongue tag. It’s getting annoying now for me.

Yeah, the tongue tag detail is what I feared/mentioned a little while ago. Make a detail like this different, putting even more hype behind the ‘85 models, as those might become the only 1s with the nylon tongue as it should be. I’m out on these Royal Toes, as I have zero need, already having a couple Royals and the Game Royals, but the tongue doesn’t really bother me personally.

I actually like the leather tongue tag..
Think the perforated pack was the first I had with it, and it always seems to add a little touch of plush to them.

****.. I just realized it isnt a tradtional Toe release :lol: I didnt even see it until I went back just now. No wonder they look so different. I still like them but only makes it worse because now they'll probably make us wait an eternity if not never for the actual Blue Toes.

They can keep em. Money saved for actual OG pairs or at least OG styled pairs. Been two years of this non-sense. I hate that 1s got so popular because now JB feels they can release anything and it will sell. Sadly they’re not wrong.

Would have copped if it were regular colored toe blocking but I’m passing... I’m still pissed the yellow toes never dropped :smh:

Random: has anyone else experienced bleeding with their Bred 1s?

I just got a pair in a trade but the red is bleeding on to the soles like I’venever seen.

I have a DS pair that has no signs of bleeding but the new pair seems to be staining the soles everytime I wear them.

I did my best to compare and contrast them with my DS to ensure they are authentic but Im worried I about this unstoppable bleeding.

Any feedback welcomed and appreciated.

Me too the last jordan i cop were the concords last year i made a bet with my wife that i could go a whole year with out buying any and believe i save so much money not worry that i miss some of the big releases rather put that money down on the new 2021 yukon that about to drop

Back
Top Bottom