Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Here we go with this "character" talk, again. No Jordan 1s DON'T look better creased.

Your opinion. I'd rather wear my shoes & be comfortable instead of either staring at them perfectly uncreased due to never wearing them OR shove a force field in and made them really uncomfortable (no room for ANY toe movement). And no, don't say size up for the shields. That's even worse. Buying shoes the wrong size to make shields fit better.

It's a sneaker. They are meant to be worn and with that comes creases!

94's right? Fantastic! My pair only needs a little bit of Barge at flex points. Otherwise holding up really well.

Correct. In general, 1s are built like tanks, no need to baby them.

As for the creasing, it happens, they're shoes. However, I've found that if you buy the right size, creasing is usually minimal.

IMG_20200304_090731.jpg

Last edited:
are Facebook shoe groups a thing in NYC? I've sold a lot and bought a handful of times that way here. I feel like it's pretty easy to identify and avoid the scumbags lol. if you're confident in your LC skills you should be good.

I was in one for like Jordan 1's only but it had people from all over.. just couldnt get with it. I'm on FB but dont really use it for stuff like that so idk lol.

Your opinion. I'd rather wear my shoes & be comfortable instead of either staring at them perfectly uncreased due to never wearing them OR shove a force field in and made them really uncomfortable (no room for ANY toe movement). And no, don't say size up for the shields. That's even worse. Buying shoes the wrong size to make shields fit better.

It's a sneaker. They are meant to be worn and with that comes creases!

Oh, I wear my kicks, trust me, they just don't crease. No weird walking, just lucky I guess. I walk miles in my 1s. I'm apart of the few that find them very comfortable.

And I've never used those snearkr shield things.

The streets don’t mess with creases or beating up your sneakers. The internet can keep that trash hipster fad.

Those shields are uncomfortable so they’re usually not worth wearing. But that doesn’t change the fact that sneakers look better new/crispy or well taken care of.

Last edited:
The streets don’t mess with creases or beating up your sneakers. The internet can keep that trash hipster fad.

They're the reason people have the audacity to sell Bred 1's more beat up than a 1998 Honda Civic for $400 plus. Heel drag so bad you could bowl in the things.

Pine Green 2.0’s came in today.... Bred Toes last week, and of course I grabbed the Unc to Chi!!! I just want to say, I’m glad I buy what I like and not what half of y’all complains about. Currently sitting here looking at these PG 2.0’s and I’m completely satisfied, leather tongue, wings logo and all.

Jordan 1s don't even look bad with creases and I'm not even part of the group who loves to beat their Jordan 1s to the ground.

The creases are pretty minimal/tolerable if you buy the right size. I have wide feet and I normally have to size up if the shoes are narrow, but I find that I can actually size down (0.5) on my AJ1s.

How close is the shade of Green on the Pine's (both) to the Celtics?
The mid “Celtics”
Clay best in the game
1.0 pine
2.0 pine

all have different shades of green ... I only have the latter pairs but I don’t think that green on the recent trio is anywhere close to Celtic green

Last edited:
4A3CE009-EF91-4C7F-8559-3B7C266675ED.jpeg

I was really liking the pine's separately... Then I put them next to these pairs and I like them much less. But I still like them and will keep them, they certainly could have been much much better executed though. It wasn't rocket science.

And before the "wear your kicks" NT mob shows up, these are just my DS pairs of triples.

4A3CE009-EF91-4C7F-8559-3B7C266675ED.jpeg

I was really liking the pine's separately... Then I put them next to these pairs and I like them much less. But I still like them and will keep them, they certainly could have been much much better executed though. It wasn't rocket science.

And before the "wear your kicks" NT mob shows up, these are just my DS pairs of triples.
looking at your pic of them all together makes me wonder if the reason they used **** leather on pines is to differentiate them from the trinity. as if it would be sacrilege to think they could be on the same level.

Back
Top Bottom