Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol alright keep walking around like a penguin and bringing an extra pair of shoes to change into for when you get in the car.

Bro you can take care of your sneakers and at the same time accept that they will inevitably get some creases and scuffs.
Guys who baby their sneakers are just as dorky as guys who purposely beat them up

Don’t quote me just to put words in my mouth. All I said is that sneakers do not look better creased or beat up.

Just FYI, I enjoy wearing my sneakers, and don’t own or use shields. This was my rotation for a recent weekend trip to San Diego. There’s a couple AJ1s in the pic, to stay on topic.

2189F94E-066B-464B-9823-97AD3DD9D1B4.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm thinking of copping 01 Bred's. Any owners out there care to share their thoughts, comments, concerns?

Just pre ordered my Jordan 1 high zoom racer blue. Never had a pair of zoom so I had to cop. Love the fact they have 3 different types of material on them.

I stocked up on Jason mark cleaner with my footsite rewards
I think I paid like $2-4 for one of those small bottles that comes with the brush
I wouldn’t pay retail for it
It gets the job done

I use method foam soap (any clear one minimal fragrance) no water unless on the sole and it cleans like a charm.

I'm thinking of copping 01 Bred's. Any owners out there care to share their thoughts, comments, concerns?

They are beautiful, and I love my pair! Still wear them today. They are more padded than the current shoes and the color red is varsity and it's just a beautiful shade. The suede swoosh is a cool touch too! They are all numbered on the inside top of the tongue. If they are in good shape, and the price is good, don't hesitate. They are wonderful.

Finally had my UNC to CHI pair, which were bought after the fact, and sent to my work, dropped off to me (I'm out on disability). These are BEAUTIFUL!!

I got lucky with a matching toebox and side panels. I'm very very happy with my pair. Just have to get a pair of laces from one of the other pairs of 1s I have. Here are my pics to contribute.

IMG_20200305_184259.jpg
IMG_20200305_184305.jpg
IMG_20200305_184320.jpg

Last edited:
They are beautiful, and I love my pair! Still wear them today. They are more padded than the current shoes and the color red is varsity and it's just a beautiful shade. The suede swoosh is a cool touch too! They are all numbered on the inside top of the tongue. If they are in good shape, and the price is good, don't hesitate. They are wonderful.
I appreciate the feedback man!

05fordgt 05fordgt I just wanted to mention that I appreciate your enthusiasm and positive attitude you bring here. Despite your medical troubles you always keep your head up. Hope you're having a good day brother.

Thanks buddy. That was very nice of you to post that. If you know what Crohn's is, it isn't pretty. And I was in BAD BAD BAD shape at the end of the year. Finally decided to take care of myself and NOT worry about work first. The 1st month off was nice. Starting month #2.

I'm a glass half full guy. Have to be with all the crap I've been through (the liver transplant at 27 was something, lol). But my love of sneakers helps. Was disappointed like everyone else about the pack crap bit these here were a nice consolation.

Thanks again buddy for the well wishes. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend! 👍👍👍

Drove 2 1/2 hours round trip today to pay retail on a sz11 pair of Blue the Greats. It was totally worth it. Wanted theses when they dropped, but chose the patent Fearless 1 highs. Figured I would have time to still grab the Blues because they appeared to be sitting for a while. Man I was wrong about that. They dried up everywhere. Luckily there was one more SP in Southern California that had my size. After hearing about some of you flying to places to pick up kicks I figured driving a couple hours in LA traffic wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom