• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
retailing for $2,000, I doubt it'll drop on SNKRS

They won’t, they’ve already been inventoried by LVMH in their system, likely for a pop-up rollout [SOURCE: good friend works at LVMH corporate and gave me what little info they had when I asked]. Nike flagship drop (in somewhere like NYC) is a possibility though but obviously that’s MUCH smaller.

do you guys wear sneaker shields or anything with your 1's or just let the crease?

I am usually aú naturale for the most part. With the patent leather releases of late I’ve started wearing shields in them but given how crimson tints have toebox folded I am considering wearing shields in the new iteration run.

Last Pickup 2.0’s
0C319A7F-DDE6-4068-9B73-71F969DD7DC6.jpeg

Had to add them to the mix
95AA972D-0731-479E-8DC1-1F325C4BEC17.jpeg

I really love these but I hate it when this happens.. I knew I was going to be a victim of the leather inconsistency on these. At least both are still really good leather. I just hope they react the same physically.

E3ECBAF6-01CB-4D69-BD07-BCB3EA2807D9.jpeg
0719C933-D3C0-4464-BCE9-2D41298F16E2.jpeg
819B9DF9-26A2-45CB-B3AB-0E2DE25718C4.jpeg
it's kind of a pain in the *** but if that was me I'd probably buy another pair or two to mix/match, then just sell the extra pairs off when prices go up.

I really love these but I hate it when this happens.. I knew I was going to be a victim of the leather inconsistency on these. At least both are still really good leather. I just hope they react the same physically.

E3ECBAF6-01CB-4D69-BD07-BCB3EA2807D9.jpeg
0719C933-D3C0-4464-BCE9-2D41298F16E2.jpeg
819B9DF9-26A2-45CB-B3AB-0E2DE25718C4.jpeg
My Dunk White Widows were like this. One was insanely furry/nappy. One was super smooth. If you had a preference for either, they were perfect on their own. But looked ridiculous together. Luckily I could exchange them - back before SB’s were impossible.

Those are pretty nice but seriously 2 grand retail, god knows what resale, I’m out

$2k retail for one pair of Diors or drop an extra $500 and get both pairs of Unions. Even if I had unions I'd cop another 2 pairs to stock over the Diors. They're nice but def not $2k nice. Max I'd pay is $500

I also got a pair with mismatched toebox
Mine looks even worse
I was able to grab 2 pairs
Luckily my other pair is good
The texture and feel on the right is totally off
It feels paper thin
6E20D8D0-623C-4CE3-8642-5DE50237E12C.jpeg

Yeah man you get it.. this is a pain lol. The only thing is mine aren't thin really. My right side is similar to the Banned 16 toe box though and my left is a little on the thin side but its better than the thin toe boxes I've seen before.

it's kind of a pain in the *** but if that was me I'd probably buy another pair or two to mix/match, then just sell the extra pairs off when prices go up.

Considering this man.. Just nervous it'll happen again and Ill be screwed. Taxing on resell is so stupid.. it affects this very situation. Buy and its like 230 sell and its like 177.. thats like 50ish bucks just for the gamble at a better pair. I'm waiting it out for now but its irritating lol.

Yeah man you get it.. this is a pain lol. The only thing is mine aren't thin really. My right side is similar to the Banned 16 toe box though and my left is a little on the thin side but its better than the thin toe boxes I've seen before.

Considering this man.. Just nervous it'll happen again and Ill be screwed. Taxing on resell is so stupid.. it affects this very situation. Buy and its like 230 sell and its like 177.. thats like 50ish bucks just for the gamble at a better pair. I'm waiting it out for now but its irritating lol.
buy local if you can. lota of dudes around here trying to offload these for like $200

buy local if you can. lota of dudes around here trying to offload these for like $200

I always hear people saying they found someone local. Long as I've been in this, I have no idea how to do that.. especially since NYC is filled with too many scumbags lol. If I could find them for 200 I'd consider it for sure. Ebay might be my best bet since I can see what I'm getting.

Appreciate your input bro.

I always hear people saying they found someone local. Long as I've been in this, I have no idea how to do that.. especially since NYC is filled with too many scumbags lol. If I could find them for 200 I'd consider it for sure. Ebay might be my best bet since I can see what I'm getting.

Appreciate your input bro.
are Facebook shoe groups a thing in NYC? I've sold a lot and bought a handful of times that way here. I feel like it's pretty easy to identify and avoid the scumbags lol. if you're confident in your LC skills you should be good.

Regarding the creasing and using shoe shelds/force fields? They're shoes. They crease when you wear them. Don't want them to crease, put them on a shelf and stare at them. Jordan 1's look great when they have been used. Gives them character. I never use those things. Doesn't make the shoe comfortable at all.

Back
Top Bottom