Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can’t wait to see the materials age over time. They look great in person. They need to put Zoom in all J1s moving forward. So comfortable.
AD99AF77-1125-4A5C-A84B-B4825827B117.jpeg

Last edited:
I wasn't going to mention it but, it makes perfect sense considering how many people are sadly affected by it. Depends how long this pandemic drags on but It may very well be a buyers market in the next couple of months.
I haven’t seen my size 12 drop too much.

Check back 2 months from now - when dudes can't make their car payments anymore and personal debt spirals out of control.

Average reseller about to learn real quick that this sneaker game ain't it

This market is gonna get smashed.
I hope this is the case. Not the personal hardships part but the part about the market. The industry I work in will be fine throughout all this.

I hope this is the case. Not the personal hardships part but the part about the market. The industry I work in will be fine throughout all this.

Hope I'm wrong. But... Folks are getting laid off already... And this will increase over time.

Gotta figure a large percentage of the gen pop live paycheck to paycheck.... I don't see how this doesn't turn into a major credit crisis... Sneaker purchases will fall to the bottom of folks priorities.

Anyway. Peace.

Meh most people who spend big bucks on sneakers now can’t afford them. Just gotta get that quick ig pic and then sell again so they can get the next hype shoe.

Back
Top Bottom