Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, but it’s almost impossible to get a sellers account outside the US. I waited over a year, got tired of their shipping policies and cancelled my account.
5A46284F-4C48-442C-BF6A-EE12520F2BC3.png

I guess this was ebays response to stockx:lol:
And zero protection from getting scammed.

You’re the only one who does this mikey
I have a lot of my stuff up in closets (space is hard in Asia) so I cycle stock and bring out 10 or so pairs every month. Last month was Air Max Month, so I brought a lot of those down. I’m stuck on home in the “circuit breaker” aka lockdown, so I’ll I’ve worn is vans when I leave to skate with my boy, and slides in the house.

Ended up snagging a pair of the Purps for retail off FTL today. Some of y’all might rag on me but idc. Had some disposable coins so said F it. For retail I guess it won’t hurt to at least see if I like them in person. It’s not that I never “liked” the shoe. I always liked these purps in theory (will always despise the leather tag tho) but I’m not so much as upset with the tongue tag as I am with just the overall state of AJ1s in general right now. It’s bad IMO. My beef is mainly with JB not giving the people what they really want like GR OG cut metallic purps and stuff like that but I digress. We’ll see if FTL actually ships.
I think you’ll be happy. In hand they are gorgeous. I got a good pair as far as leather is concerned so I’m satisfied.

Did anyone get purple 1s from the foot site restock today?

ordered a pair but I have yet to receive a confirmation email and I feel like this is a ghost order lol

Gym reds had better quality then uncs but people weren't feeling the colorway I guess..... probably the best quality leather last year tbh.
I like the Black Gym Reds but the're not even close to best leather from last year imo. I would put Tour Yellow Defiants, both SB's, Bloodlines and Obsidian's before those.

Any news if I can get the tie dye pair in a 12.5 yet? Not getting my hopes up. Damnit im lying I want a pair bad

Back
Top Bottom