Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FYI any of my first responder nt fam our discount works if you contact Nike chat!

CFF0E7B1-5900-46EC-B0A8-B49C517FF3B4.jpeg
I'm a first responder and it shows sold out after I loaded snkrs....

Has anyone as a seller on Stock X tried to cancel a duplicate sale? Do they always hit you with the 15%, even if it was a glitch in the app?

Finally got through on FTL after a zillion errors and frustration :smh:. What a **** show this was. After two hours now I can finally go about about my morning lol.

Carted like 5 times on FTL but could not check out for the life of me. I also somehow hit on UNDFTD raffle. Just got the email.

FTL or FA still have stock or can I go ahead and close?

FTL seemed to have a FSR but you just have to go through a wall of errors to finally cart your pair. It sucks. I don’t why they did a queue this time rather than release them how they did the court purples. I hate queues because they can waste valuable time of your day.

FTL seemed to have a FSR but you just have to go through a wall of errors to finally cart your pair. It sucks. I don’t why they did a queue this time rather than release them how they did the court purples.

FNL, FTA, and FTL were the only tabs I still had open. FNL finally went through after two hrs, but I don’t trust it until it ships :lol: the slow burn was nice since I can just chill with the tabs open, but yea at least if I know they’re cooked I can just move on

FTL seemed to have a FSR but you just have to go through a wall of errors to finally cart your pair. It sucks. I don’t why they did a queue this time rather than release them how they did the court purples. I hate queues because they can waste valuable time of your day.
its the same release as court purples its just less stock or more demand or both I don't know was suprised by this considering dmps fire red 5s and purp 1 were easy cop for multiples

Back
Top Bottom