Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got through on FTL after a zillion errors and frustration :smh:. What a **** show this was. After two hours now I can finally go about about my morning lol.
Same man. This was pretty bad. Haven't seen this with sites for a while and with a lot of malls closed this was the only way to get them online. So many errors and that stupid 5 min checkout window. 2 mins will pass before I even get to put in shipping without it erroring out and trying to get to the next step. It's like Footlocker Finishline etc laughing at us and this timer cuz they know you'll never check out in time with that beating Red Heartbeat timing you out and you having to try all over again spamming that add to cart button. Wow that was fustrating. YeezySupply had similar issues today also after adding to cart. Just let us go on with our day and make these things draws on apps instead of wasting 2-3 hours of our morning.

Got as far as "submit payment" on Footlocker a few times, but it kept timing out. Zero pairs for me.

My brother was able to hit on 3 pairs. These Foot sites make it wayyyy too time consuming. Frustrating.

Just got a second email from Footaction saying:

Hi ,
It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Footaction

________________________________________________________________________________

Does this mean my pair is going to be canceled?

Im glass half full typa guy, I’m gonna pay resell for wifes gs pair, i got mine on EA, just trying to get a pair to resell to recoup some of her pair

Yeah I mean, a good strategy is to wait for lower resale prices when people get their pairs and have to undercut other sellers because of volume on StockX/GOAT, etc. buy an additional pair and use as a long term hold (for months-year and a half) before moving and essentially getting these for retail (or sometimes even better). This strategy basically works with any hyped 1s that release because Nike/JB never produce additional pairs. Worked seamlessly for Bred Toes, Spideys, Court Purple 1.0s, etc. etc.

strange, kept getting errors screens on FTL checkout about an hour ago but just got an order confirm email

Just got a second email 1 hour later from Footaction after my confirmation email saying:

Hi ,
It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Footaction

________________________________________________________________________________

Does this mean my pair is going to be canceled?

Back
Top Bottom