Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bred toes do some errands today....

57BA968E-C806-4295-8B4E-A70419A07D06.jpeg

I got an order number from FTL that starts with an "H....". When I tried to look up the Order status i get 'customer controller number is not available'. Is that an L?

I got an order number from FTL that starts with an "H....". When I tried to look up the Order status i get 'customer controller number is not available'. Is that an L?
I had the same situation, I received my confirmation email about two and a half hours ago, with a different order number. When I checked my account, it says my pair is backordered till the 13th

I had the same situation, I received my confirmation email about two and a half hours ago, with a different order number. When I checked my account, it says my pair is backordered till the 13th
Thanks for the response! Haven't gotten the confirm email yet, I hope it comes soon!

IS there a trick to get through at shoe palace? They still have a 6.5Y and would love to grab these and surprise the lady (for our anniversary in July (if Rona sticks around)

Just check and says ready to ship and I have another pair in cart... Think I can check out?

Back
Top Bottom