Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have quite a few jorts.... wifey doesn’t mind the normal wash/finish blue jorts but she gives me the eye on the funky acid washed ones lol
as she should
It’s the Filipino calves, we needed them tree trunks for the rice fields lol
manny-pacquiao%20(5)_12.jpg

So is shoe palace still going it shows a full size run lmao. People still watching that timer since 5???😂
Lol I took annual leave from work today, I only got 1 pair to show for it.... Midas well keep trying....

Got 2 in the cart now but keeps giving me an error smfh

Lol I took annual leave from work today, I only got 1 pair to show for it.... Midas well keep trying....

Got 2 in the cart now but keeps giving me an error smfh
Damn I tried for ahwile but just gave up. It's got to be the biggest waste of time. Like just sell em to the bots and let us go on with our day. Don't drag it out like this

some FTL stores by me will sell past releases on May 27th they all open back up on tuesday

unc/chi-160 pairs
unc3- 60
pine greens-100

dont know what esle they will have , was hoping for court purples
Local mall to me the footstores reopened this past Saturday. They had 5s and everything before the shutdown already there. I stayed far far away lol.

I got the same thing. Two emails stating that they’re trying to locate my order 🤦🏾‍♂️
I got the same thing as well. When I looked up the order number this morning I see this. I used PayPal and the payment is still authorized. I’m already assuming this is an L lol

99572A12-AEBE-4F02-99ED-94C3259EB6B7.jpeg

some FTL stores by me will sell past releases on May 27th they all open back up on tuesday

unc/chi-160 pairs
unc3- 60
pine greens-100

dont know what esle they will have , was hoping for court purples
Yeah I also heard FTL stores near me are going to have past releases

unc/chi-1,000 pairs
unc3- 500
pine greens-1,000

Even though all of those pairs released in those stores (and sold out) before the stores closed for COVID. It totally makes sense, Nike just decided to produce more when their China factory workers got bored.

/s

Yeah I also heard FTL stores near me are going to have past releases

unc/chi-1,000 pairs
unc3- 500
pine greens-1,000

Even though all of those pairs released in those stores (and sold out) before the stores closed for COVID. It totally makes sense, Nike just decided to produce more when their China factory workers got bored.

/s
Yeah they just got bored and said let's produce an old release, makes complete sense....smh why not produce what people actually want.

Back
Top Bottom