Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wonder if MJ did get drafted by the Houston Rockets, if I would be as fond of the Red/Yellow/White color combos as I am as fond of Red/White/Black. I think Red/White/Black looks so slick on Js, but most of that has to be subconscious from being an MJ and Bulls fan, and seeing him always rock those colors.

I wonder if MJ did get drafted by the Houston Rockets, if I would be as fond of the Red/Yellow/White color combos as I am as fond of Red/White/Black. I think Red/White/Black looks so slick on Js, but most of that has to be subconscious from being an MJ and Bulls fan, and seeing him always rock those colors.
I think white + black + any other color would still look just as good. Only other team I can think of like that though is the Spurs. Maybe the Magic too?
It's when you get into red/yellow, blue/orange, blue/yellow that the combos just don't look as good

If that was the primary colors of his shoes from the start in 1984 then that would be the normal and you wouldn't think of it anyway else.

1592872253680.jpeg

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the glitter on the shoes? I’ve never had the problem with any of my 1’s, but my homie hooked me up with the cement 3’s, and they are glittered. I think the way u store them definitely plays a factor.

Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the glitter on the shoes? I’ve never had the problem with any of my 1’s, but my homie hooked me up with the cement 3’s, and they are glittered. I think the way u store them definitely plays a factor.
did you try to slide an aj3 question in this ***........mequires is for leather car interior, should be cool on any leather shoe; i wipe all my shoes with them, then wipe with a microfiber towel, only point out the towel because the wipe leaves them ****s super shiny, and you know microfiber won't leave lint

Last edited:
did you try to slide an aj3 question in this ***........mequires is for leather car interior, should be cool on any leather shoe; i wipe all my shoes with them, then wipe with a microfiber towel, only point out the towel because the wipe leaves them ****s super shiny, and you know microfiber won't leave lint

Na man, I wasn’t trying to slide it in...
this is where I first heard about glittering a few years back. A lot of Jordan 1’s we’re doing it, and it was a big discussion. I figured that someone finally had a solution to make it go away.
I’ve only experienced it with these AJ 3’s.
Thanks for the feedback.

Does anybody know what’s the deal with the Tie Die AJ1 release this weekend, as far as in store releases? I see nothing for the foot apps, is anybody able to make reservations in their area? Also, I don’t see any release information for any of the usual suspects as far as boutiques or DTLR, it’s quiet out here.
apparently no stores within 100 miles of me are getting them smh

Back
Top Bottom