Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh yeah that’s why I mentioned that Vaporflys were far superior to UBs for performance (which are terrible runners due to awful stability, etc. plus they 7+ year old design at this point). The discussion was based on strictly casualwear/comfort.

For sure, I was just saying it's weird how they really came up in the running sector, but we don't see ZoomX on casual shoes. Just kind of weird that they don't mind giving that market up.

Why innovate when you can charge people $170+ for massively dated technology that's made even cheaper than before!

Sad..... but true
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

For sure, I was just saying it's weird how they really came up in the running sector, but we don't see ZoomX on casual shoes. Just kind of weird that they don't mind giving that market up.

Why innovate when you can charge people $170+ for massively dated technology that's made even cheaper than before!

Sad..... but true
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

I really hate that all of you guys are right about this haha

Pic? I have an almost 7 year old pair of PBs that still look great, I’ve never seen anyone’s Boost breaking up haha
Naw, I already tossed them. I know there were some pics of broken Yeezy soles as well.

TBH, the heat and humidity of living on the equator is tough on most things.

I just cleaned some glittered 1s. It’s definitely a result of humidity/environmental temperature.

Also those RTTGs had leather tongues? Can’t remember but were the two pairs “high-end” 1s?

The toebox and the side panels are stiff, (the flat footers are grateful)but the ankle collar and the leather around the toe is very very nice and soft. imo

Back
Top Bottom