Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Congrats to those that wanted the Biohacks and were able to grab. For a Jordan 1, they’re just a little too weird/random for me (and most of my collection is Dunk SBs, so I’m all for weird/unique kicks).
Yes and no I hear you but I think styled w some normal pants they aren’t THAT crazy - sockliner would be covered so it’s just a matter of midsole and toebox. Tongue mostly covered w laces

I don't know what color laces would work best on these. That orange tongue is really throwing me off. I like the rest of the sneaker a lot, but the tongue tag is annoying, and the orange tongue is a little out there. Maybe I just need to lace them up with black and not overthink it.
Pink the way to go :nthat:

Congrats to those that wanted the Biohacks and were able to grab. For a Jordan 1, they’re just a little too weird/random for me (and most of my collection is Dunk SBs, so I’m all for weird/unique kicks).

Thanks. This is one of reasons the BioHack is my one and only AJ1, their random weirdness.

Over the last few years AJ1 have become as ubiquitous as the Air Force 1s, literally everywhere and typical colorway mix of reds, blues, blacks, grays + whites.

It's refreshing to finally get something that pops in an AJ1.

If y'all thought these Bio's were a problem, you better get ready to pay resell on Mocha's.....the MAJORITY of the inventory will end up on GOAT, StockX, etc.......ONLY 1's that you have a DECENT chance at copping for retail are mid's and Zoom Craters....the game is ROYALLY phukt

51EECACB-5866-463B-9E5F-C2F9C560AF2B.gif

It’s a damn shame how bots have ruined everything for individuals who just want a pair to wear and pay retail.

My Banned Ships have been sitting at my parents for a week.....haven't gotten back to even open the box to check them out.

Pics will be forthcoming

i do wanna see the toebox color laces or something to tone it down. Are the black laces thinner than usual?

I feel like I'm going to be taking several L's on the mocha's. What's the speculation resale price on those? I was thinking $280-$300 and I don't want to drop more than $300 on a pair. Biohacks are $302 at stockx with fees and all for a size 11.

dam, just checked my email and realized i hit at BODEGA. Says I had to complete invoice by 11:59 EST but i didnt complete payment until 2 hours after 11:59 est.. think they will cancel my order ?

What spare laces from past 1s match best with the biohacks blue toe box or orangish tongue?

Back
Top Bottom