• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20200906_154753.jpg

The economic uncertainty of the moment is making people come down on stuff already. There's plenty of people (myself included) who NEVER though the Government would stop those +$600 checks and start allowing landlords to come collect. That's where we are, and its gonna continue to be bad to varying degrees for people out there and that's going to inform the market and how resellers move.

There's bulk resellers out there who been holding, but will want to get out while the market still at this historic high (especially with GRs), before they get caught lacking and having to hold through a recession and have to watch those prices deflate to pre-stimulus levels. Whole bunch of bot boys gon wanna get out from under big investments made with their parents credit cards and gon be tripping over each other to get out first.

It's not sustainable. Literally every sneaker chart on StockX looks like this since April 1

JkFnNIO.png

I can guarantee you that's going to become a bell curve. SOON
You're very right. When do you think prices will fall?

UNDS today. The some unit with the zoom air and Nike grind feels really bouncy,m. The upper certainty does have a canvas feel to it, it’s well padded almost like a Nike SB and also quite stiff. I would recommend going up up .5 in size if your after them.

662DD68B-6AFE-42E0-8A14-B19D5A662062.jpeg

Those red laces are poppin’. Did they come with those?

yethey come with Crimson

Back
Top Bottom