Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well, the Crater cop was super easy. Thank you to no hype! LOL Now I can see if I like these or the Crater Converse Highs better.

I am also glad that I looked at some reviews of this particular 1 because people said it was a snug fit and to go a half size up.

i haven't been in this thread in ages since a lot of cws were doo doo. but the craters piqued my interest and copped in my usual aj1 size. hoping i didn't make the wrong choice and have to go back and order another .5 size up

There’s no such thing as “no hype” being a size 9 lol. Also liked these from the jump but not paying anything above retail.
Yeah, that size is definitely a popular size. It is crazy that this was a hard cop for folks. SMH I got my GOT 'EM prompt and thought it would be easy (and I bought a size 9 too).

I dig the Craters. The color, fabric and red stitch is dope to me. The collar biting off white and speckled sole is the only think I was ehh about, but I like the concept. Didn't go a size up tho so I hope it aint too snug 😣

This **** was not easy, it was just the same errors & bs from every other SNKRS drop, I just copped from OVERKILL, already had the cart loaded for 2 days. I’m just irritated I could have bought them days ago & they would already be here, my goofy *** trying to be cheap & waiting on SNKRS 🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Craters feeling like a consolation if you missed everything over the weekend. rather have reverse black/red lows over those

At this point, I really think that people are buying stuff just to buy stuff. Those Jordan Craters (not the 1s but the other ones that dropped today) are also sold out and I know if those would have dropped when the Jordan Reveal, Eclipse and other JB lifestyle sneakers were released like 2-3 years ago, they probably would not have sold out as quickly as they did (even with the whole This is Trash campaign behind them).

Last edited:
Craters didn't release anywhere else besides Nike and a few overseas sites, these are very limited you will see by years and 500 plus

Back
Top Bottom