Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What was this about? Got an alert, it was on NDC not SNKRS. Picked it up cause only $115.

88A072CE-2750-4F8B-ADA9-3E597CE295A9.png

UNC to Chicago has the best quality of any Jordan 1 released this year.
i agree and it's not close. i noticed some laughing emojis when i said mochas and unc2chi and i assumed the funny part was unc2chi. who here can name a 1 from this year with better quality. no, it ain't japans either

edit...
it was H headdetective laughing. pay him no mind as he has apparently lost alot of his, otherwise on point, sense of style to covid.

Last edited:
also, why are royal toes trash? i semi agree, but I'm curious why yall say so.

idc what ANY of yall say...

bred toes are grails that automatically deserve to be placed alongside breds, BTs and CHIs. its the one shoe mj didn't have to wear. yes, i said it and i mean it.

I own 3 pairs....blue is my favorite color. They are stiff relative to some of the other 1's of the year, but I think the only reason people are calling them trash is cause of the color-blocking. If they had Bred Toe blocking, they'd be grails too. It's what I hoped for too, but I digress. Still love them

Royal toe is kinda a classic in its own right. It's consistently valued at a lil over the court purple 2.0 and seems to just be more in demand all around.

If we're talking good new retro+, non-collab, somewhat General release 1s this year, it's one of the better colorways.

I know that was super specific but it's only really topped by the Mochas as far as 1s we haven't had before.

Back
Top Bottom