Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
doh! forgot to open a shopping trip this morning before SNKRS drop...I'll still try to get the missing cash back despite opening it over 2 hours later

called three closest store to me getting the womens release tomorrow, one stores highest size is a 9 and the other two 9.5 |l

Try the missing cash back chat function. I used it a few hours after I made the purchase and they sent me the cash back instantly.

Made my baby announcement on IG with this picture earlier today and figured this thread would be a good place to share too!

Congrats!

Made my baby announcement on IG with this picture earlier today and figured this thread would be a good place to share too!
A46FF48D-2D15-4960-B72E-0B7E61EC4DA5.jpeg

Congratulations! Happy for y’all and wish nothin but the best.

Anyone beat up their recent release AJ1’s yet? Srs question

I’m curious how the leather will turn out. Straight out the box, certain panels seem to be stiff as hell. Been trying to rock the crap out of my royal toes but that leather just won’t soften up.

I got to 100 pairs years ago.. Sold alot and kept 20 pairs. I was forgetting i had certain pairs and not wearing some for almost 2 years smh..
Now I have about 60 and that's more than enough imo.
Back in the day members used to post collections. I never see that anymore. I still see familiar SNs from that era too. Yall must be sitting on alot lmao.
Here y'all go.

See... I was gonna post my Jordan closet... but now, I'm not.

Back
Top Bottom