Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yes I will. I said I'd still try for releases I really want all along, that never changed.

I was doing 30+ releases a year....now it may be 5. I would say that's a lot of lost love. Why you sound so bothered by it. Go outside and smile for a bit...ain't that deep
Yea I think 10 or so a year is more than enough purchases. One a month or so. Nike/JB really making it easy though with how hard it is to cop.

197F10D2-684F-4050-BDD9-CF06054F717B.jpeg
Yikes

Honestly the materials and everything look great on the University Blue 1 but one not crazy about how they look on feet anyone else feel this way?
I'm with you, would've been nice for retail but not paying what the hype is dictating. Ive already moved on. Maybe I'll catch some late shipments I keep hearing about from my people in retail. Well see.

Perfection echau echau

I don’t typically rock OG high’s with shorts but these will be rocked the coming spring summer just like that

struck out because of all this bot raffle nonsense. Glad my bread long might have to pay resale for these 1s 👀👀🤦🏾‍♂️

Stimmy just passed. People getting checks plus enhanced unemployment coming back

All the kids that was suddenly sneaker resellers last year, then switched to stocks last month, just to get caught up in reddit pump and dumps bout to come right back to being "resellers"

Only bout to get worse

Back
Top Bottom