Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
PXL_20210424_112926412.jpg

Grey lace swap

I know they're kind of pricey on the resale market, but I just might start collecting a lot more 1s. I wasn't the biggest fan, but they're my most comfortable Jordan retro(outside of 7s).

On the hunt for Hyper Royals and Mochas.

Last edited:
I know they're kind of pricey on the resale market, but I just might start collecting a lot more 1s. I wasn't the biggest fan, but they're my most comfortable Jordan retro(outside of 7s).

On the hunt for Hyper Royals and Mochas.

All things considered....they aren't the worst investment. Even on resale with a long term hold, unless you wear them into the ground and destroy them, you aren't really gonna lose your *** on them.

I despise the word investment when it comes to shoes.
How about the term store of value.

Whether you like it or not it's clear that sneakers can and have been a form of investing for a while now.

I just saw another NT mention selling his trophy rooms for 3k. I believe he paid retail. If that isn't an investment idk what is.

Yeah I’m not saying anybodys wrong I just wish we’d go back to enjoying shoes. It’s all cyclical though been through this before. I just enjoy what I have and will double back for what I’ve missed later on when the hypebeast and investors move on to something else.

Yeah I’m not saying anybodys wrong I just wish we’d go back to enjoying shoes. It’s all cyclical though been through this before. I just enjoy what I have and will double back for what I’ve missed later on when the hypebeast and investors move on to something else.
Now that I agree with you on. The money kinda ruined the hobby. Now I'm not just competing with people that are passionate about wearing a shoe or collecting for later use etc.

Now we are competing with "investors" who are willing to do anything to ensure their W.

Back
Top Bottom