• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1828802E-8300-401C-8177-A092C3E68B76.jpeg

I have a few pairs of Boost. They are comfortable but not the best thing ever imo. Full length double stack Zoom please and thank you.

I agree that full length zoom is better than boost but for me the combo of boost with the prime knit upper makes it my favorite summer kick

I love the shoes.....

and the pants.

Thanks bud, just some Levi’s

Which one of todays anniversaries do you need for your collection?
I High Rookie of the Year (3 Years)
1637163348580.jpeg

I High Union Blue Toe (3 Years)
1637163447868.jpeg

I High Union Black Toe (3 Years)
1637163403716.jpeg

IX Olive (Retro) (9 Years)
1637163277127.jpeg

VIII Black Toe LS (14 Years)
1637163229385.jpeg

III True Blue (Retro) (20 Years)
1637163317318.jpeg
Got the first 3, had the last 3. Oh and no boost for me. Only 2 pair of Adidas I ever owned was the first OG black and white Crazy 8 retro and the OG Mutumbo 1 retro.

I still rock a few pair of Yeezys but generally only keep one a year. Never owned any other boost shoe. My girl loves Yeezy’s though so I usually try for her size on ones I think she’ll like. I too remember those days when Ye flipped the pendulum and honestly I wish it’d happen again to help real fans get Js. This new age collector/reseller nonsense has really sucked the fun outta the hobby and it’s rare to see people actually wearing the good stuff. Sad state of affairs but I’m sure I’ll still be here when they decide to move on to greener pastures.

2016 boost days were great, it was exciting to see people really get behind Adidas.
Adidas shot them selves in the foot when they started milking the NMD and the 350V2 , and the new versions of the UB didn't look as good as the 1.0.
The hype then shifted over to the wotherspoons then off whites then travis scott.
I got off the ultraboost train when I had like 8 pairs, and after wearing them for 8+ hours my feet would hurt.

Lmaooooo 2016 was a funny time. Dudes was on twitter talkin crazy about how Nike was dead and how Adidas had taken over.
Ask them same dudes now what shoes they're wearing :lol:

I liked some Yeezys that I still have, but 1s were absolutely my priority that time. Was actually hittin on pairs back then, and taking advantage of all the deals.
Will never forget that time.

I don’t understand why ppl have loyalty to brands, ya’ll know at the end of the day, Nike/JB, Adidas/Yeezy, etc. etc. don’t give a flying f**k about any of us lol

Fanboyism towards only supporting specific corporations is so lame tbh, I swear people lack independent thinking.

I had my fair share of yeezys and boosts. It was definitely comfortable shoes and we were just hopping off the roshe and flyknit train and moved onto boost. Thats how trends go, people get on the next wave of hottest thing. There were points in time where 1's were not a popular shoe at all. And lets not forget when dunk SB's were really dead for a period of time as well.

I still have a few of my pharrells and a few of the older yeezys.

Last edited:
The Boost days were a great time, finally someone was drawing attention away from JB/Nike and we were grabbing stuff we wanted with ease. In my mind I was like, "Yes, you're right! Jordan is dead, Adidas are cool. Remember Boost is life, don't look this way." :rofl:

Wish it had lasted longer.

2015 Chis and 2016 Breds were still REALLY hard to get though. Hell, even 2017 Royals weren’t a cakewalk… I had to do the Monday-after-release phone trick with Eastbay to get my pair for retail Lol

That said, if ANY of these 1s released today, hitting at retail would be MUCH harder than even back then.

Is their a reason why you cutting ties
Tired of hoarding. So many pairs I don't wear. I will 5-10x this money over the next month or so in crypto. I can buy them all again if I want. But yea, tired of looking at all these boxes. Also, overall the value of pretty much everything has dropped. Only keeping what still excites me, which honestly isn't much. Im 40 bro. That, and I'll still havr like 100 pairs, which is crazy.

I don’t understand why ppl have loyalty to brands, ya’ll know at the end of the day, Nike/JB, Adidas/Yeezy, etc. etc. don’t give a flying f**k about any of us lol

Fanboyism towards only supporting specific corporations is so lame tbh, I swear people lack independent thinking.
Nostalgia for me. As a kid, it was just always something special about nike/jordan designs

I grew up when there was no loyalty, so I just like sneakers. A lot of these kids only know Nike or JB.

Back
Top Bottom