• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Game royals are nice but I never wore them much

Obsidians are next on the chopping block for me

Navy JPs probably too once the 85 Gtowns release

D*** it I have those too. Imma off them and game royals and just grab some UNC's.

This is key! Much as I love certain silhouettes, I pass on so many pairs that are similar colorways to what I already own. For example I loved the navy co.jp 1s, but I already have villanova dunk SBs which are a nearly identical colorway. When it comes to wearing a navy/white shoe with an outfit there'd be virtually no difference.

That's a fact. I've been slowly trimming all year but imma go ahead and do it all now before that new tax law goes into effect next year.
At the start of the year I had Off white Michigan dunks, The highs from 2020, and the lows from this year.

My girlfriend came over one day and was like "That's kind of pointless"....and for the first time in my life. I thought "You kind of right".

How large is your collection?

I think I'm down to like 80 ish as of right now. If I can get to that 35-40 range I will be happy.

D*** it I have those too. Imma off them and game royals and just grab some UNC's.

That's a fact. I've been slowly trimming all year but imma go ahead and do it all now before that new tax law goes into effect next year.
At the start of the year I had Off white Michigan dunks, The highs from 2020, and the lows from this year.

My girlfriend came over one day and was like "That's kind of pointless"....and for the first time in my life. I thought "You kind of right".

I think I'm down to like 80 ish as of right now. If I can get to that 35-40 range I will be happy.
We’re do you sell them on eBay

Finally built up the gall to start liquidating my collection. Only pairs that are in the keep pile as of now are Blk/reds, Royals, Shadows, NG's, Chicagos.

TBD: Game Royals, Laker SB's, Nigels

Getting the ax: everything else.

I sold game royals when I got blue toes, didn't wear blue toes and sold those, because I would always wear royals or kentuckys. Did the same with red toes, because I have black toes, chicagos and black and reds. There's no reason to have four or give sneakers with the same colors in the same model for me because space starts being an issue and I forget what I even have.

Couldn't see myself selling Nigel's or Laker SB's, they're actually something a little different in different colorways.

80ish? That’s not bad.
Back in 2014, I did a big sell off for a few reasons.
-Looking to buy another house.
-Not wanting to move all those pairs.
-Actually get rid of the shoes I’d never wear. (Before they crumble and be worthless.)
Went from about 140-145 down to 80.
Been in the 80-90 range ever since.
(I still need to bring that # down. . .)

But attrition is what will bring that number down eventually. (Unwearable/crumble.)

1637089487543.png

1637090920712.png

Had these for nearly exactly five years now. Here's a pic from then and today

I might get to that point someday, but feel like I'm just getting started. Never had over 25 pairs at one time myself.

I'm at 22 right now.

Told myself I'll never get above 30, no matter what.

Would really like to set a hard cap at 25.

...but that will require some tough choices in the near future.

Is it a good time to purchase the Travis Scott 1 Brown Highs on Stockx? Or should I wait and see if they go lower around BF (If they reduce seller fees)?

IMO the window has been closed but if you can legit check yourself then it may dip slightly around then but then again I doubt it..

Are there any old photos of MJ wearing the New Beginnings Red/white colorway in-game? Saw on a YouTube review that it was a PE colorway for him but I’ve never seen any pics of him wearing them

Back
Top Bottom