Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Must haven’t seen a yellowed pair.

Ruins an otherwise dope colorway.

eh I’ve seen plenty of yellowed pairs and I still think the shoe is dope I’ve actually been looking for a pair for a decent price. When your wearing them on foot 99% won’t even see the yellow out sole

That ain’t true.

Its not like I asked the dude lift up his foot and show me his soles.

I saw them the same way I see every other pair on feet and you def notice the yellow.

I mean at the end of the day your entitled to you opinion but most people outside of Nike talk aren’t going to notice the bottom of the shoe when your wearing it. I would have like a black outsole but I still think they are dope even with the yellowed outsole

I will say it's amazing how you know what "most people notice" lol but I'll let it be lol.

Says let’s leave it there and doesn’t leave it there lol. I can say the same for your comment as well, you said it ruins the pair but I see people on here who disagree. We all know people on NT are super particular about their kicks but NT isn’t the majority of people out there we are actually a very small minority. Most people from my experiences won’t let a small detail like the outsole or the material the tongue is made of or the type of laces stop them from liking/buying/wearing a shoe. And 9/10 no one is paying that close attention to your shoes to notice the bottom of the shoe they only see the midsole and the upper. Like I said I’d rather a black outsole but I def still love the all stars with the yellowing one as well it’s a dope colorway imo.

Says let’s leave it there and doesn’t leave it there lol. I can say the same for your comment as well, you said it ruins the pair but I see people on here who disagree. We all know people on NT are super particular about their kicks but NT isn’t the majority of people out there we are actually a very small minority. Most people from my experiences won’t let a small detail like the outsole or the material the tongue is made of or the type of laces stop them from liking/buying/wearing a shoe. And 9/10 no one is paying that close attention to your shoes to notice the bottom of the shoe they only see the midsole and the upper. Like I said I’d rather a black outsole but I def still love the all stars with the yellowing one as well it’s a dope colorway imo.

Idc no more bro

MJ in those Soft Gray 1s :nthat:

And Head shares his f**king OPINION, articulates his reasoning and still gets told he’s wrong😂

NT… never change

…he aint even wrong tho😑

Arrived about a hour ago. Was listed as used but basically DS, no signs of wear whatsoever. Just going to give them to my brother as a Christmas gift instead lol. Don't want to wait that long.
20211209_133717.jpg

Back
Top Bottom