Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hahahah damn never heard that before. But I didn't edit the picture too well so it could be that. They definitely look better in person though

Its not your pic only, seen plenty pics and its just how the lighting works with them in slme angles. Probably that and the material, looks like dead skin to me idk. :lol:

Theres other pics where they look good too, but generally yeah I liked em at first and they just..now naw.

Might need a double
702BB893-5A3D-44C2-983C-1CC809AA2690.jpeg

Might need a double
702BB893-5A3D-44C2-983C-1CC809AA2690.jpeg

Im not a stickler for this shape talk, 85 mold and all thag. I really dont pay that any mind and doesnt bother me at all usually but for some reason the NG’s just look weirdly shaped. Is there a mold difference in these? I lve been itchin for a pair if I find one for the right price, I actually coudda grabbed a used pair from Roundtwo for $200 (used, 7/10 condition not the best but was fine tbh and I like my kicks used looking) but just a half size too big, and when I was looking at them idk the shape just threw me off and that never happend.

That's an expensive double.
Yea but I don’t buy sneakers that often anymore 🥲

Im not a stickler for this shape talk, 85 mold and all thag. I really dont pay that any mind and doesnt bother me at all usually but for some reason the NG’s just look weirdly shaped. Is there a mold difference in these? I lve been itchin for a pair if I find one for the right price, I actually coudda grabbed a used pair from Roundtwo for $200 (used, 7/10 condition not the best but was fine tbh and I like my kicks used looking) but just a half size too big, and when I was looking at them idk the shape just threw me off and that never happend.
The mold is the same as the other 85’s. Main gripe for most was the toebox shape but they actually break in pretty nicely after a handful of wears.

Back
Top Bottom