• Total voters
these alphas…are actually really comfy

wish i got the chicago and bred color all those years ago

E9B2CD1E-2479-49A8-8FE0-489554EC17D5.jpeg

FD0F578B-9ED0-4FFC-B332-A4548ADBB6D3.jpeg

E4E3B5DC-7CE8-4EBE-8DB4-24B41BE334C8.jpeg
Fam them joints are Doodoo sorry

NetFlix Last Dance??

really?? i watched that many times but AJ 1s wasnt even mentioned except when MJ played at MSG and pulled his OG CW gave him BLISTERS

too FLAT ZERO CUSHIONING how much more back in the 80s

some dude was using the University Blue cw at the pick up game(ouch) lol im sure he's hurting bad

1s have excellent traction and stability though. I bet with a proper insole they actually would be decent on court.

I’m coming for the Atmospheres on the 22nd and I’m coming hard.

Decided i’m going to wear em on the first day of school after Christmas break. Already have my outfit picked out and everything. I’ve got the perfect shirt to go with the shoes.

...These kids have no idea what’s about to happen.

A
35A3617E-9C96-469D-8F65-29317251E365.jpeg

maybe Kuz is wearing his girls sweater who knows?

dayyyyym,,is she that thick? jst saying lol some guys like thick and big girls

definitely NOT ME though

Never been a fan. They suffer from the same thing most models after 4 do, too bulky and sporty to wear casually for me.

Don't hear people call 13s bulky often. 11s and 12s I can see tho.

I was going to say, 13s are the least bulky model since the 7s (or potentially OG 9s since the modern AJ 9 retros are basically boots) In fact, I think they were originally designed by Tinker with that in mind (sleeker look).

Surprisingly saw these sitting at the register while picking up cool greys yesterday at FNL. Apparently they had restocked them the day before. Probably an impulse buy. Couldn’t believe they were just sitting there at the register so I asked if they had my size and they did so I bought em.
A5BC9FCA-2592-4FA2-984E-E4E464DD85DB.jpeg
7440A6DB-BEDE-4E53-8EAA-BA965DA7951E.jpeg

I’m coming for the Atmospheres on the 22nd and I’m coming hard.

Decided i’m going to wear em on the first day of school after Christmas break. Already have my outfit picked out and everything. I’ve got the perfect shirt to go with the shoes.

...These kids have no idea what’s about to happen.

A
35A3617E-9C96-469D-8F65-29317251E365.jpeg
Ayo!!! WTF!!!

If you really look at 5s objectively they start looking a little Frankenstein-ish. The netting is kind of out of place, the weird tongue, the jet fighter sole, the weirdly shaped heel counter, it's a shoe that has a lot going on. The 6 is a better silhouette than the 5, but they lean too much to being a basketball shoe imo. What does that mean? That it doesn't have a balance between basketball and lifestyle to pair it with everything, too bulky. They just look wrong to me if you try to dress them like this:

maxresdefault.jpg
Those are dope fits imo. Something I would do.

I think you're gucci. Swooshes on mine are a little angled upward like you've got here as well. I don't see any problems otherwise.
I appreciate that. I looked up more pics and videos and have seen others have the same. I guess I assumed just because they were released around the same time as the Chicagos that the swoosh should look similar :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom