Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can only say this. If you have $5k to spend on sneakers. "Moron" is the last term I would describe them as. That is some serious disposable income right there.
I dunno I wouldn't be able to do it even with disposable income. most I paid was 1350 for a pair of sbs.

Question for any one that has the Dior Jordan 1's or knows a little more about the back story. I know both the high's and low's are numbered out of /8500. This number doesn't seem to make complete sense, since 8000-8500 pairs were available to the public for the lottery and then rumored 5k pairs were saved for Dior VIP clients/friends. So does anyone know how many high's and low's were actually produced respectively?

out-there question, but does anybody know of a plain (i.e. unbranded) beanie that matches the starfish orange on the sbb's (the 2.0s specifically)?

it's a really distinct orange that i've found hard to match

Last edited:
out-there question, but does anybody know of a plain (i.e. unbranded) beanie that matches the starfish orange on the sbb's (the 2.0s specifically)?

it's a really distinct orange that i've found hard to match
I literally just got an email from Lapstone hawking these, but it has their tag on it

There's also this one for $8 from Amazon
Amazon product ASIN B01N4QL3I9
If you google "orange beanie" and click "images" you can compare the SBBs' shade of orange to all the pics that come up and pick whichever's closest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom