Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
078C2E9C-3819-4E27-B860-CB181306F817.gif

26DFD7CB-CE28-4E4E-9A80-915207153CF1.png

What ya think about this custom? Seen on eBay, they used the recent 2020 pair and aged it
Can't wait until this trend is over personally.

Paying extra to have new shoe look old just doesn't compute for me.

I know it's like distressed denim etc but sneakers are different. I grew up in a era where sneakers make your fit. Dirty/ busted kicks just doesn't do it for me.

26DFD7CB-CE28-4E4E-9A80-915207153CF1.png

What ya think about this custom? Seen on eBay, they used the recent 2020 pair and aged it
This aged sht is soooooo damn corny to me. If people think aged/worn looking pairs look better to them, then cool. Not knocking what people like. But the concept of artificially making pairs appear as if they’re older than they are, and as if they’ve been so worn and lived in, is just goofy to me. Buy a shoe, wear and live in that shoe, and get to that point naturally.

To me, when someone rocks a worn/aged shoe, it communicates to me that they love/enjoy the shoe that much that they just stay rocking it over and over, or it is an older shoe from a past era/generation that they love/wanted so much so that they grabbed a pair that is older (and maybe previously worn) already, yet that didn’t matter because they’re such a fan of the pair. IMO, by buying a new pair and doing movie magic on it to make it appear worn/aged, the wearing is trying to fraudulently communicate those aforementioned things.

Again, I don’t knock what anyone likes/loves, but just me personally, it’s goofy, and I could never do it.

Ok thanks for all the replies, just was curious what ya thought about them, not that I was gonna buy lol, I just was searching eBay for the 85 in my size and these came up.

Sorry for disrupting the thread

Last edited:
Got around to checking out those diamond 1 lows. Why the hell did they use that iridescent material. The product shots really look like white leather. Nike with the old switcharoo

Why Nike using lasership so much lately? Luckily no issues yet but still don't trust em...

I worry if mine comes through them. Had them twice on Nike orders last year...stole one of em. They are NOTORIOUS for stealing **** in Dallas. Supposedly ends up at a consignment shop

Back
Top Bottom