Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
do your royals (highs) have slightly different-colored toe boxes?
Yes, very slightly but good eye! 2017 Royals were kinda weird in that the blue paint would actually run off from wear. These are so beat that I'm sure more has run off from one shoe. I can't find it but I first noticed this when cleaning my pair in like 2018 with Jason Markk (I posted it ITT, IIRC). I think it was something about that specific paint used with the leather and whatever was used to seal it. I remember people having blue stains on their lighter pants, etc. from their 2017s.

The creases on those lows hurt to look at but prob not as much as they hurt on foot
Yeah the materials on those Royals lows was atrocious. Great shape and overall great craftsmanship though. Sucks that now we get much better materials on lows but the shape (and especially swoosh) is completely off.

95BED57E-3112-451B-BE5C-95C650E6A438.jpeg
453328F9-B2BE-43AE-87B7-644BFA1D7F74.jpeg

Finally got my correct size…. But question, wasn’t the tongue suppose to be more blue looking ?

The blueness is just the color of the foam beneath the nylon showing thru. Will vary depending on light and condition.
Ok thank you, just making sure I wasn’t sent a rep. Reddit scares me buying sneakers these days, that I don’t even trust flight club, stock x etc

You buy sneakers on Reddit? Are the prices significantly better than paying the eBay “authenticity guaranteed” tax, etc.?
No never, I meant I seen the horror story’s on there about people buying pairs from stock x etc, and getting sent reps because the rep game out of control

No never, I meant I seen the horror story’s on there about people buying pairs from stock x etc, and getting sent reps because the rep game out of control
Yeah I’m 10000% sure people have received reps from every major authentication service but, even though none of these service is a 100% guarantee and the only way to ensure you receive authentic pairs is buy only buying from the source, I guess it’s just about minimizing the risk of getting reps if you’re paying resell. Seems like places like Facebook marketplace/local meetups and Reddit are the Wild West in this regard lol

Back
Top Bottom