• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My guy mj2388 called it 🔥🔥

Hope they don't do that aged or any stupid gimmick and just give us the chis we need
EB34DED8-7EFE-4638-A4A2-9C88A59C58C2.jpeg

Meh, the fake vintage crowd will eat them up tho. The mold is a pass for me, offed mine because they don’t even fit right. Theyll prob be duds like the rest of the 85’s, but praying for y’all they make them look OG as possible.

Meh, the fake vintage crowd will eat them up tho. The mold is a pass for me, offed mine because they don’t even fit right. Theyll prob be duds like the rest of the 85’s, but praying for y’all they make them look OG as possible.
No chicagos will ever be duds. They’ll go for stupid amounts. It’s dumb but they’re playing into the vintage heads hands with this release

Really can't wait for the holidays to drop!! I'm gonna start saving up now!:smokin

If they come with the aged look just like what they did with those Tie Dye Dunks, I'll still cop. Pretty hard for me to pass up on a pair of Chicagos since it's my favorite pair of Jordans in general (except the golf pair though, didn't like the shape on those) Just gonna have someone unyellow them the second I receive them from the mail lol

Back
Top Bottom