Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
seems like there was tons of rebellionaires at these boutiques. Undftd had a field day yesterday with the restocks, kind of suspicious but we'll see. My friend asked me to help him on undftd at like 5pm after all day of restocking, so i tried for him and caught a size 11 restock around 7pm. The rebellionaires are just like those "black+red=bred" mids with the tacky writing. But can't help to think that it would've made more sense to do the rebellionaire in that black/red instead of shadow if they're already doing a black/red mid.
Let us know if it ships. Congrats. I was trying for an 11 but could never get it to work.

it just shipped. Crazy considering it dropped at 10AM and I checked out at 7PM lol, the restocks was legit rolling all day every 5 seconds.
Curious, what size did you hit on? Seems like everyone who hit on sizes 9.5 and smaller got theirs shipped today (Sunday) regardless of what time they hit. I checked out at 640pm on size 10 and still haven’t got shipment yet

I didn't touch them, but seeing the Georgetown highs in person...

I think people who love them(85 cut) won't be disappointed.
Good for a 1st pair of 85s? I’m already assuming I’m going to have to pay resell but hopefully it’ll be closer to $300 when people get pairs in hand.

I love the CW and color blocking...that's the most I can say as I didn't hold them in hand. I guess shape is good.

Really only got quick glimpses, but a few vendors had them at the sneaker convention I attended yesterday.

I know this is a mid. But this is trash too.

You know them rebellionaire boys be like

CF788821-6FE6-4542-ACEB-B95B4A5C4E89.jpeg

The ironic twist wil be when some of the folks who own them will call these trash :lol:
56BC0ADD-3738-4B1F-A467-EA433A9784AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Leather wise, those Coutures are the top of the heap. Super thick. Probably take forever to break in. Was looking for a pair on the low. To see if I could pull that red paint off. Came across a pair at the outlets years ago. They still wanted MSRP.. . :lol:
They made cyber mondays fam

Back
Top Bottom