• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
probably the almost Onion 1's mids

Air-Jordan-1-Mid-Multi-Color-Swoosh-Product.jpg
Yup that’s them.

royals far better than both already, and if you want a lakers colorway save up for the superior LA>Chi

just my opinion
Lol LA>Chis are going for insane resell prices rn.. Dude could buy both pairs he was asking about and still have a good amount of money to put towards a 2nd pair of Royals for the price of one pair of LA>Chis

Probably because they finally realized they incorrectly used the 1994-95 mold for the new "85" mold and decided to try to correct it. Which I'm totally fine with.

There's now way they mistook the 94 mold as the OGs. They knew what they were doing. If they are coming out with a new mold it is either to justify a price hike, or the 85 mold didn't get the hype they wanted and they are trying to get some more hype for this mold.

Remember when they told us in 2014/5 that the "remastered" retros were supposed to better quality and closer in shape to the originals :lol: across all silhouettes not just jordan 1s. There have been slow and steady improvements, but still been a lot of inconsistencies and banana shapes.

I’m always on eBay and 1’s aren’t selling like they have been, most are buy it now and overpriced. Hopefully the fads coming to a end and we’ll have them to ourselves again. You can quote me in a year. Lol

regret buying my la-to-chis tbh

no nike air branding

don't see myself ever wearing em enough to actually get the paint to wear off (which was a huge part of the allure for me back when i got em)

not even crazy about the colorway to begin with (faded or not)

and they're also somehow actually going for cheaper now than back when i bought em, so i can't even recoup all of what i paid

Last edited:
No regrets on the La to chis. One of my favs..
You gotta hit em with acetone to get the effect.
I'll keep my pair as is though

Don’t see the appeal for the rebellionaire tbh. The only thing that I can see if the familiarity to shadows.
Brotherhoods look like Easter Sunday special IMO.
I will be trying for the chi pair of course but if I don’t hit Im not willing to pay insane prices for a pair. Bred is the goat anyways… lol

Back
Top Bottom