Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
but outta nowhere I remembered someone on here saying they look like some Marc Ecko joints and I quickly snapped out it... I cant unsee it now, they might as well slap the rhino logo on em

Whoever it was that said that, thank you
Lmfao damn, this brought back a memory of my all over print zip up from ecko that was white with all over baby blue print. I had that jacket back in middle school and i wore that thing all the time. I even think I would match it with my chambray 7s at the time

FDF457B4-9A97-4971-8FA5-35E11257D6ED.jpeg

I know this isn’t a Laker colorway but us Laker fans will take what we can get.

I hate reading the word Resale about as bad as I do Bred in here.
That's a part of the sneaker game. I think of it this way. If you bought sneakers for retail or at a lower resale, you can hold onto them and either keep them in your collection, trade them for something you want more or sell them and get something down the line, when the resale goes up. Or some NTers will hoard pairs knowing they will go up over time. It works to your advantage. I've done this many times over the years and expanded my collection. Other wise, it would be too hard to get sneakers at this point because of all the raffles and bots that normal folks have to deal with. Even harder to stomach paying high resale after resale for sneakers you really want.

Back
Top Bottom