• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have to ask. What is so appealing about these Marc Ecko joints? :lol:

And also, why you got so many of those refresh things lol.
Everyone always ask me bout my air freshner jus like car to small good.. I jus like this shoe idk? I also have the shadows but these are dope to me

UnDF pair came in 2 days ago. Finally unboxed them. Clean in hand. This is probably that "distressed" leather Nike will use on the upcoming Chis.
20210319_104533.jpg
20210319_104708.jpg
20210319_104605.jpg
20210319_104634.jpg
Would love to have the actual Banned Jordan 1s one day probably won’t due to the ticket those things run now, but they’re such a dope pair. Got like 3 different pairs of Blk/Red 1s (2001, 2013, 2016) but those Banneds are something special.

Of the 1s we know about or have been hinted at, the Rebellionaires, Volts, and Chicago “Reimagined,” are the only pairs I’m interested in. The Yellow Toes are cool, but not only am I not a huge fan of yellow and black kicks, I’m also not big on the SBB (colored toe) blocking. I love it on my All-Star (Chameleon), Pine Green Toes, and Gold Toes, but none of the other pairs did anything for me.

Always a dope pair to see!!! Would love to own, but since I have the Kentuckys (Storm Blues), and I do have the Black Toe Unions (my personal favorite of the two), I’m not tripping to bad. These are super dope though. Union might be my favorite JB collaborator. The Dunks do nothing for me, but the 1s, 4s, and upcoming 2s, are all great IMO. If they ever do a Dunk SB, I’ll lose it.

Of the 1s we know about or have been hinted at, the Rebellionaires, Volts, and Chicago “Reimagined,” are the only pairs I’m interested in. The Yellow Toes are cool, but not only am I not a huge fan of yellow and black kicks, I’m also not big on the SBB (colored toe) blocking. I love it on my All-Star (Chameleon), Pine Green Toes, and Gold Toes, but none of the other pairs did anything for me.
You don’t like the Court Purples or the Bred Toes?

You don’t like the Court Purples or the Bred Toes?
They’re cool. I don’t think they look bad or anything. Just not super duper big on the blocking. I had both the Court Purples and Blk/Red Toes, but got rid of them. I prefer the Chi blocking of the Court Purple 2.0s, though I definitely prefer the leather quality of the Court Purple 1.0s, and I have so many other Blk/Red/White Jordan 1s (Chis, Spideys, Blk/Reds) and other Jordan models that are also combinations of Blk/Red/White, that the Blk/Red toes just weren’t necessary for me. But they’re both clean.

They’re cool. I don’t think they look bad or anything. Just not super duper big on the blocking. I had both the Court Purples and Blk/Red Toes, but got rid of them. I prefer the Chi blocking of the Court Purple 2.0s, though I definitely prefer the leather quality of the Court Purple 1.0s, and I have so many other Blk/Red/White Jordan 1s (Chis, Spideys, Blk/Reds) and other Jordan models that are also combinations of Blk/Red/White, that the Blk/Red toes just weren’t necessary for me. But they’re both clean.

Same had all the "toe" iterations. Sold em all. They're great shoes but they didn't feel necessary to have to me.

Love looking at them though.

Back
Top Bottom