• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1648142846350.png

After five years, two pairs of lance mountains, and a pair of '01 royals and I finally got my hands on some clean '17s. These dropped 4/1/2017 man, crazy. Gotta give a shoutout to jaynev jaynev for middlemanning and helping me get a fair deal on these from one of his buddies. The community is still alive and well here.

1648142846350.png

After five years, two pairs of lance mountains, and a pair of '01 royals and I finally got my hands on some clean '17s. These dropped 4/1/2017 man, crazy. Gotta give a shoutout to jaynev jaynev for middlemanning and helping me get a fair deal on these from one of his buddies. The community is still alive and well here.
Great shoe and really good material to get mad wears out of and beat up. Miss my pair! Enjoy!

Crazy how 1s weren't really a thing for a while. The only hi top retros of OG colorways were 1994/1995 and 2001, and very few at that. Started getting some again in '09 with the DMP and DTRT packs but of course they were butchered with bad materials and jumpman branding. For people like us who think of 1s as a favorite silhouette there wasn't **** worth buying. They've become so ubiquitous now, glad we were able to get some good releases and retros over the years.

even tho I love 1's and probably the most owned model I have in my closet, they aren't my favorite jordans ever. I'm a AJ3 guy but theres really only 3-4 colorways you can have, and the collabs other than the AMM3 hasn't been great. Like vinnuendo said, there was a huge dry period when we didn't get any OG highs or badly done ones, and it was either that or deal with mids. The 1's we used to get were stiff and uncomfortable leather.

IMO must have 1's are definitely black/red, royals, shadows, chicagos, black toes in no particular order. Then you throw in a few random pairs and collabs and you would be pretty set with 1's.
agreed. I got shadows, chicagos, black/white 2014s, and a few non-OG colorways. i weren't able to cop either black/reds or royals so the black/whites will have to do :lol:

I probably own at least 40 pairs of 1s. Ironically it's been my least rocked silhouette over the last 2 years or so. I still love 1s but other kicks have really grabbed my interest more.

The oversaturation of the 1 hasn't helped either.

I still buy quite a few 1s but I'm no where near as excited about them.

My overall collection is probably 30% Jordan 1s. Another 30% is probably AF1s. The rest is a hodgepodge of Air Max's, dunks, and other misc kicks like bapes.

I recently moved into an apartment in order to sell my home and having this many sneakers is kinda a nightmare. I say it all the time but an ideal collection for me is probably 50 pairs of kicks.

Last edited:
IDK of y’all seen Zsneaker head vid buttt those chicagos are supposed to have similar materials to the hyper royals.

Back
Top Bottom