Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Allstar 1s for today!!
Screenshot_20220423-145323_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-145346_Gallery.jpg
To different color laces fam. Is that how you rocking them today

Leaning on passing on Heritages. Or at least won’t be a immediate purchase for me, grab a few months after release if resale is low.

Leaning on passing on Heritages. Or at least won’t be a immediate purchase for me, grab a few months after release if resale is low.

Just had my offer accepted for $205. With all the fees and everything, price ended up coming out almost exactly the same as if I'd been able to grab from End. I'm really diggin em.

I’ll wait until 5/25 to grab the Heritage AJ1 for retail, they’ll be everywhere. Actually have been looking forward to these since the mock-up leaks last year.

Just had my offer accepted for $205. With all the fees and everything, price ended up coming out almost exactly the same as if I'd been able to grab from End. I'm really diggin em.

I’ll wait until 5/25 to grab the Heritage AJ1 for retail, they’ll be everywhere. Actually have been looking forward to these since the mock-up leaks last year.
I like them, but having Bloodlines doesn’t make it a necessity anymore.

Broooooo. Walked into Nike outlet today and they had Obsidian 1s. Not B grades. Got 2 size 15s. They only had 15-17. Long Island New York. Box labels are slightly yellow, probably recently found in a shipping container. After tax they were $173. I counted maybe 7-8 pairs total. Great day.

That’s dope that you were able to get two pairs of your size, what are the chances. Post some fit pics.

They're going so close to "retail" I just figured I'd take the chance since I haven't had great luck hitting 1's for retail lately. If I can double up on release, I'll take it haha.

fr I just bought a pair of shorts that's identical to what they're wearing. just need to get the matching shirt-tank top combo to complete the look :lol:
Where’d you find the shorts? I have the blue label ones in royal and black/red but they faded like crazy

Back
Top Bottom