Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Switched to white laces for my sons hockey game today

3C6EA8F9-2078-4B38-9E7C-E490716FA938.jpeg
Are you wearing shorts?

AD9D263D-1FE4-4602-B598-D3896D851091.gif

Might be a dumb question, but any chances they'll ever retro essentially a retro+ CW of a OG High?

I don't think they retro AJ1 CWs of any fashion often as is.

Red Jordan 1 high premier has already been retro'd. So have new loves (technically not og highs) but I don't think it's off the table at all.

Where they would start is the question. We've had probably 40+ colorways of OG highs from start of that designation in around 2012-now.

Might be a dumb question, but any chances they'll ever retro essentially a retro+ CW of a OG High?

I don't think they retro AJ1 CWs of any fashion often as is.

Red Jordan 1 high premier has already been retro'd. So have new loves (technically not og highs) but I don't think it's off the table at all.

Where they would start is the question. We've had probably 40+ colorways of OG highs from start of that designation in around 2012-now.
Don't forget the 2020 retro of the 2001 Navy/Silver and Neutral Grey/Silver high pairs.

There are waaaaay more cws than that fam.

I think some of the really popular retro+ cws of 1s will eventually see a retro. Specifically, SBB 1.0s and Bred Toes. No way Nike/JB leaves this money on the table since releases like this could easily coincide with a price hike on OG 1s. What I found interesting is that OG 1 hype seems to have come down a bit in favor of Dunks, in part definitely due to the retail price increases (which hurt resell) and the sheer number of OG 1 cws they’ve been releasing the past few years. I kinda wonder if they’ll cut back on OG 1 releases for 2023+ to focus on other AJ 1 variants (85s, mids, lows, etc.) to build up hype once again. It seems like the past few cws of OG 1s haven’t really moved the needle very much.

Not gonna lie whenever I sell my last pair of leather breds they gonna look just like that. It comes with the territory tho.

What do you guys think of OG color ways being strictly on the 85 cut going forward? Seen it on twitter. Personally I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom