Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Report me. Black toes WITHOUT black tongue aren't ahead of shadows, my g. And you one of the cats who I respect, but you wrong on this one, b.
IMG_20220422_174506_HDR~2.jpg
:nthat: wouldn't have them any other way.

People vote for what they have. How many of the 999 that voted for black/red own Chicago's? I have not seen too many posts of people wishing for black/reds to rereleased, but I see a post about Chicago's almost every day.
Topic of the poll Says “Best Colorway” 🤷‍♂️

I don’t have Chi’s because it’s honestly my least favorite. I’d only want them to complete the set. Other than that I can do without.

Chi’s over Black and Reds. Black and Reds over Chi’s. It’s a weekly thing and I’m sure it’ll be discussed again next week. I’ll still be here for the pics and gifs

Actually wore my Shadows today.
E0D1FBD6-6EED-49C8-ACB7-9CBCACE3E8BC.jpeg

And these for a quick pic cuz its the GOAT
C904234E-5FA5-4DEF-9D8B-4FD3FDDED623.jpeg

Cats can have favorites and thats kool.

But when cats think/talk 1's, the majority will think of Chi's or Black/reds.

Mike didn't drop 63, or any buckets for that matter, in no damn shadows/royals.

Levels.

Agrred with that last post you had, but imma still put Royals on the same tier as Breds and Chi’s.

Anyone want to get down with the shenanigans that will come with trying to get a pair of these overvalued Backdoor 1?

Broooooo. Walked into Nike outlet today and they had Obsidian 1s. Not B grades. Got 2 size 15s. They only had 15-17. Long Island New York. Box labels are slightly yellow, probably recently found in a shipping container. After tax they were $173. I counted maybe 7-8 pairs total. Great day.

Back
Top Bottom