Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You should learn to read brother .. this is my previous post. Check the bolded..

I never said I didn't like the shoe. And said I'm gonna try for them, I was addressing the terrible point you were making that because something works on one shoe, it's gonna work on the next.

Its a fair assessment, people apparently love the dry skin need some lotion texture on the AMM1 and 2’s but now its a problem on these?

I get it, what may look good on one shoe wont look good on another thats true, but the shoes look good. The on foot pics had people back tracking, and then some closeup pics come out (exaggerated) and they double back tracking again. Cmon yo. :lol:

Chicagos have usurped Breds?

...what are you basing that on?

I follow sneaker pages, resell value for Chicago's have surpassed b/reds, most people that talk 1s around me(I work at a sneaker store and wear heat all the time) say that if they could have one pair of Jordan 1s it'd be the Chicago's, reddit, etc. Chicago's are the meme Jordan 1 shoe now lol its just a fact, its partially due to them getting a lot of shine with The Last Dance doc and the shoes are just extremely photogenic.

Its a fair assessment, people apparently love the dry skin need some lotion texture on the AMM1 and 2’s but now its a problem on these?

I get it, what may look good on one shoe wont look good on another thats true, but the shoes look good. The on foot pics had people back tracking, and then some closeup pics come out (exaggerated) and they double back tracking again. Cmon yo. :lol:
Which goes back to my previous statement about nuances... Because people liked it in the amm 1s & 2s means they should like it on every colorway?

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Chicago-Reimagined-DZ5495-612-03-750x750.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Chicago-Reimagined-DZ5495-612-01-750x750.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Chicago-Reimagined-DZ5495-612-02-750x750.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Chicago-Reimagined-DZ5495-612-04-750x750.jpg

I follow sneaker pages, resell value for Chicago's have surpassed b/reds, most people that talk 1s around me(I work at a sneaker store and wear heat all the time) say that if they could have one pair of Jordan 1s it'd be the Chicago's, reddit, etc. Chicago's are the meme Jordan 1 shoe now lol its just a fact, its partially due to them getting a lot of shine with The Last Dance doc and the shoes are just extremely photogenic.
Who cares?

The Chicago 1 is my favorite Jordan ever, which is why I’ll definitely be adding this latest rendition to my other two Chicagos. It might have more resell value, and people in the sneaker space like us might view the Chicago 1s with more esteem, but I personally think that the Blk/Red 1 is the most popular Jordan 1 in terms of just general recognition. I feel like if 100K people were randomly polled about IF THEY KNOW WHAT A JORDAN 1 IS, AND IF SO, HOW DO THEY PICTURE THEM IN THEIR HEAD, I believe a larger percentage would same something along the lines of black and red or red and black. Between the marketing, Nike/Jordan leaning into black and red shoes, and other factors, I just feel like Blk/Red 1s are more iconic to the general public, than the Chi.

Back
Top Bottom