Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah for a shoe like this there will never be enough. All we can hope is more of us hit then don't hit. But there will still be people who enter mad raffles and can't land a pair at retail. Then they will come on NT and say this drop was impossible and BS

Then you have the guy who enters one time on SNKRS and hits on a pair and claims the drop was a breeze and if you didn't hit "you weren't trying"

As some one who almost never hits at retail on hyped releases...i will most likely fall into the first category :lol: . For us the bigger stock hopefully means resale isn't ridiculous

that “are you even trying” crowd :rolleyes

like b, i’ve got my personal phone, my work phone and my girl’s phone all on snkrs simultaneously.. i didn’t even try this hard or wake up this early for the SATs

I've said this many times, but I'll say it once more.

When you live in a town that only has two or three sneaker stores that never get any good stock and you don't have any flex points to give you a chance on the FTL app, it's not as easy to hit on big releases as some people might think.

Especially when a lot of raffles are store pickup only.

I can't tell you how many times I've been on Hibbetts or Richards at 7 am sharp and get stuck in line for 20 minutes and get nothing.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are far more skilled in the game than I am.

...but it's not like I don't try.

Seems like this always comes from a good chunk of people who love in bigger metro areas. Because they have access to 75 sneaker shops in a 10 mile radius, they think everybody does. I live in a smaller "major" city and it's still hard. If it weren't for being in good with a few managers from the days when I worked at FTL, I would've had a VERY tough time getting Jordans for a lot of years. Since all my guys have moved on, it's gotten really tough again and now I have to depend on the apps and online drops.

Me walking into my local footlocker trying to make small talk with the college age manager before a big drop

maxresdefault.jpg

Can anyone please help with a legit check?

Attachments

• 2CAF0C8A-AFDA-4EA8-9F57-9133B20B8051.jpeg
    2CAF0C8A-AFDA-4EA8-9F57-9133B20B8051.jpeg
    966.4 KB · Views: 30
  • D267941A-F6CA-4106-A46E-8FFEC6024B2B.jpeg
    D267941A-F6CA-4106-A46E-8FFEC6024B2B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom