Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Then they got the nerve to talk about all these head starts but you gotta spend money to get them but you never win raffles to spend money :lol:
At least their points don't expire (I think). I lost like 10k points from Finish Line over like 6 mos because I never hit on any of their releases and the points ended up expiring. So if their early access program is tied to my points balance, I'm screwed, which means I won't add more points either. It's a vicious circle of pain lol.

At least their points don't expire (I think). I lost like 10k points from Finish Line over like 6 mos because I never hit on any of their releases and the points ended up expiring. So if their early access program is tied to my points balance, I'm screwed, which means I won't add more points either. It's a vicious circle of pain lol.

I don’t know how everyone’s foot locker is around them, but I’m honestly shocked mine is still open. They’re dead 24/7 and rarely even get GR releases anymore. That company has fallen so hard in just a few years

This is why it’s not going to be easy to get a pair. People will want multiples. We’re going to see some NTers with stacks of L&Fs, while other will have a lump of coal on release date. Holiday Ls are the worst.
Some people always double up though. That’s nothing new. Chicagos the only ones that I didn’t have that I needed and wanted most. I know ima wear em to the ground. Lol so need a few

7198FBF7-39F3-4A45-870B-5893813B401F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom