Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I never get mad at people paying resell.

I resell to then fund my resell.
One thing you can also do on extremely hyped releases like this is double up at resell when everyone gets pairs in hand and in a year or two move the 2nd pair to bring the 1st pair to pretty much retail. If you can hold onto both pairs for longer, you should be able to move the 2nd pair and basically get the 1st one for free.

We all been doing this too long it’s holiday season. Give it a week or 2.

Jordan 11 season will hit and we move on.

Y’all dumb stupid if you pay todays prices.
Few people have pairs in hand rn, plus you know there is going to be a SNKRS restock at some point that will drive speculation down as well.

Resell isn’t going anywhere. I don’t judge. People take advantage of opportunities. Just like you have ones buying multiples. It is what it is. Some oop, some upcharge just for their troubles and some maximize their profit to fund other things. This site alone is evidence of things will not change. Get what you want at the price you are willing to pay. If not hold true to your principles. Do what makes you happy.

Resell isn’t going anywhere. I don’t judge. People take advantage of opportunities. Just like you have ones buying multiples. It is what it is. Some oop, some upcharge just for their troubles and some maximize their profit to fund other things. This site alone is evidence of things will not change. Get what you want at the price you are willing to pay. If not hold true to your principles. Do what makes you happy.
Then how did you bot

935CB03C-A276-450B-8024-71B017008A6D.jpeg
12076997-05E4-4E15-8F90-8C4033B5F2A7.jpeg

This is a pain I wouldn’t want any of you to feel. As we all know snkrs was hell to enter today. By the graces of God I managed to get an entry in. Lo and behold I actually get the typical PayPal “You submitted payment” email for Nike which usually confirms your W and a few minutes later it’s followed up with a “You didn’t get em.” from snkrs. In all of my years of dealing snkrs this has NEVER, NOT ONCE happen to me. Called Nike and they had no answer for me at all. It was from a outsourced call center in another country, that I’m sure the lady had no idea what the hell sneaker I was even calling about. Today wasn’t all that bad but this definitely was wack on Nikes end
A4529B47-271A-4614-A032-EF8D6B79A118.jpeg

This is a pain I wouldn’t want any of you to feel. As we all know snkrs was hell to enter today. By the graces of God I managed to get an entry in. Lo and behold I actually get the typical PayPal “You submitted payment” email for Nike which usually confirms your W and a few minutes later it’s followed up with a “You didn’t get em.” from snkrs. In all of my years of dealing snkrs this has NEVER, NOT ONCE happen to me. Called Nike and they had no answer for me at all. It was from a outsourced call center in another country, that I’m sure the lady had no idea what the hell sneaker I was even calling about. Today wasn’t all that bad but this definitely was wack on Nikes end

So did you end up getting them?

If you went for multiple sizes (adults, kids, etc) maybe the didnt get them was from something else?

That's a W cause I use pp and when I hit draws its say u submitted a payment that's wrong

That's a W cause I use pp and when I hit draws its say u submitted a payment that's wrong
Exactly. I have 17 W’s this year with snkrs and it’s goes this way every time with a guaranteed W. For whatever reason it didn’t today.

Opened the app at 7am, didn’t allow me to hit “Enter Draw” till after 2 min. It then asked me to add my address, phone # and didn’t take. I tried it again, then it asked for my CCV # and I was able to finally enter with 4 min left. I was pending for 71 min. Got the W at 8:21am.

One thing you can also do on extremely hyped releases like this is double up at resell when everyone gets pairs in hand and in a year or two move the 2nd pair to bring the 1st pair to pretty much retail. If you can hold onto both pairs for longer, you should be able to move the 2nd pair and basically get the 1st one for free.

I have done this as well. I have two AMM 4’s I can trade them straight up and or sell those and some 7y’s I have in these 1’s and break even

Back
Top Bottom