• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’d go eBay for sure.

Fakes can slip through anywhere but their program is somewhat new and seems they’re trying to grow it. I’d never trust stock X on a real air of 1s since the fakes can be so good

No variants for me bro.

If it was you, would you look for the cheapest price on StockX and take the risk of buying sight unseen?

Or pay more on eBay for the benefit of seeing photos and being able to communicate with the seller before buying?
Honestly it's all a crap shoot at this point. I do think there are benefits to seeing your pair and being able to question the seller/ view their reputation via eBay tho.

I have bought a lot of stuff via SX tho and for the most part I've never been burned. I've even had shoes fail legit checks (as the buyer not the seller). I know their rep has taken some hits lately but I do think they try to get it right.

However, I don't even know how good the reps are when it comes to 2016 breds. I'm honestly not sure how distinguishable the reals are from the fakes at this point. All I do know is everytime I check on my DS pairs it looks like Tinkerbell and some of her fairy friends had a wild night in my shoe box (glitter).

'16 Banneds

20221211_040032.jpg
20221211_040114.jpg
20160909_213902.jpg

So my shoe-selling war chest has reached $850…assuming nothing goes wrong with shipping or buyers along the way. Still four shoes left to sell. I don’t think it’s going to reach the $1500 mark.

Right now I feel like I can do one of two things:

1. Spend it all on the Breds and pray I get a good pair.🙏

2. Grab the Lost and Founds and save the rest for retail expenses in the new year.

…a difficult decision.
At this point you should just paint some heritages into breds loooool.

So my shoe-selling war chest has reached $850…assuming nothing goes wrong with shipping or buyers along the way. Still four shoes left to sell. I don’t think it’s going to reach the $1500 mark.

2. Grab the Lost and Founds and save the rest for retail expenses in the new year.

…a difficult decision.
Are you only willing to buy new? I always see good deals on eBay for used in good condition. And I know this is always a debate in here. Lol
#teambuyusedcheap

Last edited:

…a difficult decision.

Royals + LF's.

Bred are just aite. I have a pair and I don't think I've worn them in a year. Shoe doesn't hit that well. Bred's barely make my top 5 OG colorways.

You lewi'd up wtf man. You wear each pair in different part of your house or sumthin? One to **** in, one to shower in, one to relax on the couch in, one to wear while cooking.
What happen to my man?

Anytime a major release popped up...he was like the only other 11.5 on the site I remember (now there's a handful).

Eight pairs of Banneds. That's a lot of glitter clean up!! And they'll probably retro them with the vintage or OG (please) in a few years (unless the patent counts as a retro). That's a nice resell war chest though.

I’d go eBay for sure.

Fakes can slip through anywhere but their program is somewhat new and seems they’re trying to grow it. I’d never trust stock X on a real air of 1s since the fakes can be so good
I agree.

However, the cheapest price on eBay right now in my size is $915…and there are no photos posted and the seller has 7 transactions. Too many red flags.

A year to a year and a half ago the prices on Bred were significantly lower. If the Jordan 1 hype really is in a state of steady decline, I wonder if the prices will come back down over the next 6 months or so.

…maybe patience is the key?

Back
Top Bottom