Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Warning…there be nudity:

D90ABE09-7AE5-4EF2-A64B-BA4CFDE79109.jpeg

I guess nike makes shoes that look the correct color in photos and then screws over the consumers that will be seeing the sneaker irl. I guess visiting the sneaker store is the only way to know what you are getting even thought that isn't possible for alot of these releases. The camera lies.

I guess nike makes shoes that look the correct color in photos and then screws over the consumers that will be seeing the sneaker irl. I guess visiting the sneaker store is the only way to know what you are getting even thought that isn't possible for alot of these releases. The camera lies.
I want you to issue a formal statement declaring that you and I are not the person.

I want it notarized and posted by the end of business tomorrow.

…or I intend to sue for fraud and online identity theft.

I’ve already contacted my attorney.

Question. My Lost and Founds looked a darker red in person than they looked online. Then I took a picture of them and they looked like the shade red I saw online. Is that a thing?
lol on one hand you're buggin, on the other hand I'm a photographer and I spend a lot of time trying to color correct photos so that they appear as they would in real life. An object's color changes based on the light, because color is a perception of our human eye based on the visible light spectrum. Did you ever see the viral blue/black or white/gold dress image? You're experiencing the same thing when you look at your 1s. The dress's true colors are black and blue, but depending on the type of lighting, it could appear otherwise. Color will always change based on the "color" of the light in the setting.

Untitled-12.jpg

I want you to issue a formal statement declaring that you and I are not the person.

I want it notarized and posted by the end of business tomorrow.

…or I intend to sue for fraud and online identity theft.

I’ve already contacted my attorney.
You joined in 2021 sport. I joined in '17 cause i won the draw for the OW Chicago on pre-release at Mercer and barely posted after. It's more likely you are one of my burners than me yours.

lol on one hand you're buggin, on the other hand I'm a photographer and I spend a lot of time trying to color correct photos so that they appear as they would in real life. An object's color changes based on the light, because color is a perception of our human eye based on the visible light spectrum. Did you ever see the viral blue/black or white/gold dress image? You're experiencing the same thing when you look at your 1s. The dress's true colors are black and blue, but depending on the type of lighting, it could appear otherwise. Color will always change based on the "color" of the light in the setting.

Untitled-12.jpg
Thank you for this. I am into fashion design and am interested in the science of this sort of thing. Unboxing the sneakers indoors in a moderately lit room gave the sneaker a more "maroon" look. My apologies to NT for a stupid question. I hope that you all win your future draws.

You joined in 2021 sport. I joined in '17 cause i won the draw for the OW Chicago on pre-release at Mercer and barely posted after. It's more likely you are one of my burners than me yours.
May I suggest an alliance?

Between the two of us we could dominate this forum.

You focus on color disparities.

…I’ll handle the sizing issue.

4FECC98A-E9AE-4945-A21B-9437A950EC85.gif
4A1C4386-0AFA-45ED-A0CE-1676ECD9701F.gif

Thank you for this. I am into fashion design and am interested in the science of this sort of thing. Unboxing the sneakers indoors in a moderately lit room gave the sneaker a more "maroon" look. My apologies to NT for a stupid question. I hope that you all win your future draws.
Into fashion design but don't understand basic lighting concepts? Lol fam.... But I'm glad you got your answer that's what NT is for.

Back
Top Bottom