• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1A3FA6D9-703D-4F99-BE0C-CAC800EA9A7F.jpeg

someone sent me this pic to ask my opinion. I told him they look foo foo. Am I right? I'm no expert.

4A1DEC8F-B7B1-4D9E-A100-61A4D27DC914.jpeg

I mean yeah they prob fake but what’s the difference, it’s trash either way lol.

The fact they laced like that is a giveaway for me. GS size, right? Eh they’re prob fine if so.

I think I am banned from copping on SNKRS, I tried for the elephant print ones (for S&Gs) and got a sold out notification and they still seem to be available. Anyone been successful at fixing being banned? I don’t use bots or anything like them

Skylines with the white laces actually look pretty good. I dig the concept, though the execution isn’t flawless, it’s pretty good. Had I randomly saw them in the wild, the idea of the skyline pic probably would’ve came to mind. Think I may cop a pair for one of my boys, being sold for $100 at a spot locally.

Nah I didn’t get into original grail they was closed but I took pics of the window display in the royal hawaiian center

This was in the mall (ala Moana) on the 1st floor by the food court
IMG_1980.jpeg
IMG_1981.jpeg
IMG_1982.jpeg
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1984.jpeg
Ah gotcha. That’s probably Hawaii Vault. I only been there once to sell the owner a women’s dunk for his girl. Never bothered to look around. Hope you were able to check out truest at least. John is cool and I feel like most people have that on the must visit shop when going to Hawaii

Back
Top Bottom