Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is there any Spider-Man branding on either release? I’ve always wondered that but assumed there wasn’t any due to licensing

My issue is always right at the toebox where the first lace hole is, always so damn tight which is obviously where people’s toes begin and the widest part of your foot but damn man
Same but it stretches out. One time there was a piece of stitching that was digging into my foot I had to trim it with a pair of scissors but it was good after that.

A853867B-714A-4949-969A-5C2FA47E9BA2.jpeg

21255288-92E7-4A76-9E59-2960BBBB1E87.jpeg
8C4347A5-E11C-4E5E-B171-7C33C6C220C4.jpeg
A5C52C24-E8DF-4380-B570-A42B533C34C8.jpeg

Finally got these back in the stable, very happy & grateful especially a day before my bday

No

IMO that always makes it corny looking, like what Adidas and Puma do
I love what Adidas did with the Grinch Forum lows. And the Puma Melo 2 Rick and Morty was nice, definitely better than the first. Details were well done but not over the top.

Maybe putting the Spider-Man symbol on the tongue tag wouldn’t have been too much, or the Nike Air in a web 🤷🏾‍♂️

The keychain gives me flashbacks of every damn fake coming with it back in the day :lol:
Who was that YouTuber that did shoe reviews and would sell the Jumpman chains? I think he got busted for selling fugazi’s on his site or something. He and SneakGeekz used to do reviews around the same time.

^ I don't wear my pair(s) of Premier Lasers enough but I've got two pair and every now and then, I'll search for a pair. Next pair I see in good condition for a decent price, I'll add another to the stack.
Great shoe! Odd that they re-issued that Gucci (all red) pair that came out around the same time as these...but haven't reissued these. Wonder why that is....

I got 2 pairs on release day but returned one because they had a huge gash on the back heel. I wore my pair a handful of times. I wanted a back up pair because I liked these so much. I ended up getting this vnds pair recently for a good price. I can't find a ds pair in my size for a decent price. I regrettably skipped on the gucci pair in 08 but I picked up the retro when they released again. I also got the Easter egg basket premier pair that I have worn a lot. The leather is great on that pair. If I can find a DS pair of the premier lasers for a good price I'm scooping them up. For now I'm happy just to have 2 vnds pairs. The material on the shoes is not forgiving so it's hard to find a decent pair..

Back
Top Bottom