Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They had 3 left at my local JD when I just went thru. 9.5, 10, 12. Casually scooped my 12 to toss in the stacks for $160. They are are def more lux in person than they appeared to me in pics. I’ll have to dig out my mochas to compare but the suede def seemed more primo when I took a look before checking out… cheers.

IMG_5639.jpeg

Mochas don't glitter. It was the paper they used back in the day, they don't use that anymore...
it wasn’t the paper

I take my paper out immediately after purchase and they still did it

and I do it for less clutter

I only keep the paper if the shoe is suede or nubuck
I’m shocked that people still believe the paper myth in 2023, this was disproven years ago lol

For those who slept yesterday like myself, check your local malls. DTLR had a 12 left. Snagged em.

If you actually want those just wait a month. They'll likely still be at retail or under on resell site.
I mean you could say that about almost every Jordan GR this year. Every summer drop has come in under retail. What’s moving for above retail right now? Some 4’s and the WC3s?

For those who slept yesterday like myself, check your local malls. DTLR had a 12 left. Snagged em.
I just came from the Nike Store, Champs and Footlocker and they all had their typical assortment of jack ****.

It’s a complete waste of time trying to find shoes like that in a chain store in a smaller town like Eugene, Oregon.

…where Nike was founded.🤮

I just came from the Nike Store, Champs and Footlocker and they all had their typical assortment of jack ****.

It’s a complete waste of time trying to find shoes like that in a chain store in a smaller town like Eugene, Oregon.

…where Nike was founded.🤮

I stopped in my Foot Locker the other day, and they had hardly any shoes at all. They'd taken out the front wall display and it was all clothes. They'd moved what few shoes they had to the very back of the store. Couldn't believe it.

I stopped in my Foot Locker the other day, and they had hardly any shoes at all. They'd taken out the front wall display and it was all clothes. They'd moved what few shoes they had to the very back of the store. Couldn't believe it.
Well FTL did state they were planning to close 400 stores by 2026. Their stock plunging 30% recently could be expediting that plan. Not saying this was the case in your situation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they slowly started fading in some areas with limited items being the first sign.

My time at FTL they said they wanted to be in high income areas and I worked at 2 street stores both closed and 1 in the mall closed. I worked at 5 different stores from FTA FTL AND CHAMPS only one still standing is CHAMPS

Back
Top Bottom