Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Muaves on sale 30% Discount applied at checkout...

Screenshot_20231021_100506_Chrome.jpg

good lookin out.. but damn that notifications bar is giving me hella anxiety

The colorway is extremely boring but whatever. The toe box is what makes them fugly. I also hate how wannabe sneaker people pretended like these were grails. Total joke.
Honestly bro, knowing how to accessorize is very important with the NGs.

You can’t just throw em on with any old pair of pants. You have to coordinate with something that provides adequate contrast to the neutrality of the colorway.

I’d be happy to give you some pointers if you want to hit me up in the DMs.

12A31D92-2CF2-4CCC-9C69-59E22C66B02F.jpeg

That lil homie with the braces that looks like Robert griffith iii; he got pointers too.
forgot his name/

Last edited:
Honestly bro, knowing how to accessorize is very important with the NGs.

You can’t just throw em on with any old pair of pants. You have to coordinate with something that provides adequate contrast to the neutrality of the colorway.

I’d be happy to give you some pointers if you want to hit me up in the DMs.

12A31D92-2CF2-4CCC-9C69-59E22C66B02F.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

These look even better laced up..can’t wait to unds them.
Correct me if I’m wrong

U lacing them makes them no longer “deadstock” right?

Would that also means 1’s with laces that’s attached get cut and can still be labeled deadstock?

Or is the only way to unds a shoe is to place a foot inside?

IMO: Kicks ain’t unds’d until they hit pavement after purchase. Growing up buying kicks in-store, I'm use to kicks tied/untied/already tried on 😅

But, with online purchasing nowadays, we only expect the robot/person who “QC’d” our kicks to be the last person (hopefully not a delivery driver 🥹) to handle ‘em.

Correct me if I’m wrong

Would that also means 1’s with laces that’s attached get cut and can still be labeled deadstock?

Everyone has their own definition of DS and I feel like there are a lot of grey areas even if they’re “DS”. Ideally, I would like my DS pairs to be completely original the way they come straight from the factory which includes how they were laced (or unlaced). I would also prefer the box and the paper inside to be in good condition if possible.

However, I’d still consider the shoe DS even if they laced it up as long as it wasn’t worn outside or “tried on” inside while walking around the house for an hour. I can always unlace them and make them look factory again but not sure why people lace up shoes they aren’t going to wear. I laced mine up because I was planning on breaking them out soon but since I haven’t worn it or tried it on yet, I’d say they’re still DS.

Correct me if I’m wrong

Deadstock simply means the shoe hasn't been worn.

And for those that need extra explanations: Worn outside, worn indoors to play basketball in. Worn indoors at an event with carpet floors. :rofl:

It doesn't mean that the shoe been unlaced or not tried on.

It simply that the shoe hasn't been worn.

Deadstock simply means the shoe hasn't been worn.

And for those that need extra explanations: Worn outside, worn indoors to play basketball in. Worn indoors at an event with carpet floors. :rofl:

It doesn't mean that the shoe been unlaced or not tried on.

It simply that the shoe hasn't been worn.

Only if you knew what I’ve done to my DS shoes and gotten away with :smokin

If u sell me a pair of 1’s that says Deadstock and I get them laced and the extra laces cut.

I am going to report that seller for false advertisement.

That’s me tho
I’ve seen plenty of eBay auctions listed as “ds” but they’re all laced up. I skip over those and choose from the ones that actually look like they have never been touched since receipt. That’s what I like about eBay you can see what you get (assuming seller is honest).

Luckily they don’t attach the lace bag to the shoe anymore but yea the extra lace box better be unopened and inside the right shoe.

If u lace my shoes then it’s no longer new

It’s used.

If u drive a car off the lot

It’s used

If u take a shirt out of the plastic bag

It’s used

If u cook my food , it’s not longer groceries

If u opened up my ps5 and connected it to a tv

It’s used

If u put my Samsung TV on the wall its used

Anything u give me that’s isn’t how it come straight off the truck or train is used

To me, shoes are not deadstock if they hit pavement outside/outdoors. Otherwise everything is still DS.

I sold a pair of Lebrons I used indoors for a quick 3 hour hoop session as DS and had no problems mailing them with my foot funk.
You are using a deception tatic

Back
Top Bottom