Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, it's gonna be me vs the entire thread on this take, but idc. These are hard, I think I need them. Gonna go crazy in the Fall.

Apologies for the low quality, saved it from Twitter :lol:
IMG_4120.jpg

Interesting.

I like those better than the ROTYs.
But like I said, i'm done with OG Highs other than certain collabs.
85s only.

That tongue looks interesting more than anything.

Not a colorway for me like that green pair in December, but they're cool 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, it's gonna be me vs the entire thread on this take, but idc. These are hard, I think I need them. Gonna go crazy in the Fall.

Apologies for the low quality, saved it from Twitter :lol:
IMG_4120.jpg

They look good to me. I probably won’t get them because I have more pairs than I can wear, especially 1s. But they’re nice. Same with those gold joints.

You not the only one, I need them for sure
I feel like if these were an sb dunk people would like the colorway and shoe. After the suede royals and remembering back to the wheats, I don’t think these materials or natural colorways hit as well with Jordan heads.

There’s no “court appeal” which I think ruins it for some dudes despite none of this model being a court shoe 😂

I feel like if these were an sb dunk people would like the colorway and shoe. After the suede royals and remembering back to the wheats, I don’t think these materials or natural colorways hit as well with Jordan heads.

There’s no “court appeal” which I think ruins it for some dudes despite none of this model being a court shoe 😂

Colors and materials remind me of the sb bisons from the early 2000s

Back
Top Bottom