Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People forget how rare it was to have orange on 1s back then. Is it even safe to say that the SBBs were the 1st og high outside of metallics to have orange? We've been accustomed to it after all of these other shoes with orange have come out, but back then we didn't know if Nike would keep making orange shoes or not.

And if they do get anything marginally desirable at ANY discount, resellers are there at opening clearing the shelves. So, unless you happen upon a return in your size that hasn't gone out on the back wall yet, it is dryer than a Popeye's biscuit in the Mojave desert. I've literally considered a couple of things recently and then bailed because they were on Nike.com for less than I could have bought them for in the "outlet", and the outlets are Final Sale now.
Outlets are final sale ? Wow, I didn’t know that. That’s ridiculous

Also, thought it was crazy the outlets can’t price match Nike app. I learned that trying to scoop a few packs of crew socks for the fam for Christmas where the app had em on sale and outlet was full price. You’d think it would be the other way lol. And they couldn’t price match

Also, don’t forget that Nike doesn’t train employees working at Nike Outlets extensively on authentication. It’s been proven that people have returned reps to Nike Outlets and they have even listed pairs for sale. Part of this issue is that fakes have gotten so good nowadays, it’s getting hard for even Nike to tell them apart (which is why I would never buy Nike Re-newed products which you know have been owned by someone else at some point).

Nike is actually suing this guy for breaking their return process with fakes:

I’m sure 99.99% of the time it is fine but just a warning before you shop at the outlets lol

Air Jordan 1 High OG WMNS “Latte”
Color: Black/Legend Medium Brown-White-Sail
Style Code: FD2596-021
Release Date: May 29, 2024
Price: $180
Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Latte-Legend-Medium-Brown-FD2596-021-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Latte-Legend-Medium-Brown-FD2596-021-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Latte-Legend-Medium-Brown-FD2596-021-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Latte-Legend-Medium-Brown-FD2596-021-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Latte-Legend-Medium-Brown-FD2596-021-4.jpg

1710443684112.png

via JD Sports UK.

People forget how rare it was to have orange on 1s back then. Is it even safe to say that the SBBs were the 1st og high outside of metallics to have orange? We've been accustomed to it after all of these other shoes with orange have come out, but back then we didn't know if Nike would keep making orange shoes or not.
As far as retro highs, Knicks in 2013. Prior to that there, I'm sure there were jumpman-on-the-back 1s with orange on them.

Outlets are final sale ? Wow, I didn’t know that. That’s ridiculous

Also, thought it was crazy the outlets can’t price match Nike app. I learned that trying to scoop a few packs of crew socks for the fam for Christmas where the app had em on sale and outlet was full price. You’d think it would be the other way lol. And they couldn’t price match

Clearance stores are final sale, but regular outlets are fine with returns.

Back
Top Bottom