Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Noticed my second pair I was charged $171 but passed on Euro coversion, it should've been $166. PayPal's conversion rate is off and I think they are trying to scam an additional $5 off me. Speaking to them now.

Edit: It's a conversion fee that PayPal charges.
Yeah all banks charges a conversion fee...

I found out the hard way last year when I was in EU when I started charging up my debit card....  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Noticed my second pair I was charged $171 but passed on Euro coversion, it should've been $166. PayPal's conversion rate is off and I think they are trying to scam an additional $5 off me. Speaking to them now.

laugh.gif

GET EM

i hate that petty *** **** w/ paypal

i know that during checkout or at my wallet you can change conversion rate. if you stick to paypal's it's gonna charge you extra. definitely should choose the credit cards currency rate

Yeah all banks charges a conversion fee...

I found out the hard way last year when I was in EU when I started charging up my debit card....  :smh: :smh:  

I was wondering why everyones totals were changing. :lol: I wouldn't have called if the charge was in my PP details, but there is no mention of the fee. I told the guy that PP should list the charge in the order details so customers know why the conversion is off.

i hate that petty *** **** w/ paypal

Yeah, I didn't want PP to be pulling a fast one on us NTers.

If you're paying via Paypal and using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) you can choose "Other conversion options" and select your own credit card's conversion rate. You won't know it until it is charged. This is mainly for people with no foreign conversion fees. Most credit cards charge at least 3% conversion fee, so depending on your rate, Paypal's rate might still be cheaper and you know exactly what you'll get charged right away.

What's the cheapest price for a US 10.5? I found a couple working links posted earlier but I'm not looking to pay $181 for these

Man i'm having the worst time checking out from KICKZ

at the last screen when i  select paypal it erase all my info n won't complete my order?

is it CC only on there????? 
ohwell.gif

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 thanks brother. I pretty much agree. I was gonna go for a third pair but I think this will be good. The high retro has to be done right with better leather and I'm sure that would be more worth it to wait for

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Thanks for the update and the pics. It seems to me that the trend of plastic leather continues. I don't have high hopes for the Chi's.

getemchavez getemchavez Thanks for the quick on feet pic. Clean I must say...
Don't have high hopes for the Chicago 1's? These lows were produced differently. The Frags and Lasers have had great quality leather, and all the upcoming 1's I've seen do as well. None of these low 1's will have good leather though, that's for certain.

Back
Top Bottom