Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

they look amazing with jeans on!cant wait to rock them, and comfort wise all i do is put an insert in anyways and that goes for all shoes except my og XXs and 03 XIIs (04? i can never remember the exact years anymore)

Feeling both ways about the 3m..it's kind of a bummer but actually a nice touch. Still glad I doubled up on these.

Interesting That It Reads "Ships On Or PriorTo 3/28"
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Same style number as the "Varsity Red"... 

Edit: 

I could care less if these aren't EU exclusive but Nike is definitely trolling with this style code if they're not....

Besides, now I'm looking forward to picking up those "Varsity Red" on the 28th.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure these are what's coming to the states on the 28th. I need to grab these in GS.

Last edited:
They are definitely eh. My toebox leather was relatively softer but these are definitely pleather. Pretty disappointed for one of my favorite 1's but that's what it is. Shout out to 43 though. They are a great businesss.

Great pics leather looks to be the same throughout the whole shoe. Hopefully the varsity reds won't be metallic 

Last edited:
Same style number as the "Varsity Red"... 

View media item 1433741

Edit: 
I could care less if these aren't EU exclusive but Nike is definitely trolling with this style code if they're not....

Besides, now I'm looking forward to picking up those "Varsity Red" on the 28th.... :lol:
wr

They'll be giving out lots of refunds when offical pics of red swoosh starts rolling out

ISS dont realize they are getting the varsity reds and not the OG neutral greys. 

and i do believe the OG varsity reds low were indeed metallic. i did not know this before. 

hopefully they retro follows the same. 

^They were definitely metallic. However, I have little faith, considering the put 3M on the Gry lows that they will get materials correct.

So much for all that, "2015 will begin a manufacturing chapter in Jordan Brand where we try to get materials and designs to the exact specifications as the originals..."

However, I'm still holding out. I'm not buying that a Wht/Rd color is coming out.

My proof (I posted this yesterday but no one responded to it so I'm waiting for it to be debunked).

More importantly and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't style code "101" just reference a predominantly white shoe? Plenty of Jordans/Nikes have had 101 and had no red in them.

DMP Celtic 1s
Zen Grey 11s
Wht/Blk Air Jordan 2011

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom